Kingram

IR Bullet Cam Reflection

I have a 700 tvl Bullet IR cam that is getting reflection from the street light in the front of the house, can the IR's be turned down or reduced from the OSD to elimate this ?

Also what is Burst.

Thanks

Nobody knows ? I thought I was the Noob.

hi. you will have to post pictures of your problem ...... you have given two problems in your post ..... is it street light problems or IR.

It only happens at night, can the IR be adjusted or turned off in the OSD?

That would depend on the type and model of the camera, which you haven't provided.

You are the noob because you gave no information. Are we supposed to telepathically figure out what camera you have?

Read your manual first. Thats what we would have to do. If it is adjustable it will have a pot on the IR board which the manual will explain.

I have a 700 tvl Bullet IR cam that is getting reflection from the street light in the front of the house, can the IR's be turned down or reduced from the OSD to elimate this ?
hi. you will have to post pictures of your problem ...... you have given two problems in your post ..... is it street light problems or IR.
It only happens at night, can the IR be adjusted or turned off in the OSD?

Your description is still unclear... it sounds like you think the IR is reflecting off the streetlight?? That doesn't make sense... the streetlight itself should be brighter than the IR. It's more likely any glare is being produced by the streetlight itself and adjusting the IRs won't make any difference.

Pictures of the problem itself would be useful.

You are the noob because you gave no information. Are we supposed to telepathically figure out what camera you have?

Read your manual first. Thats what we would have to do. If it is adjustable it will have a pot on the IR board which the manual will explain.

Save your insults for your wife, go call her a name, if you don't have the answer just move on down the road. I gave all the info I had, and I read the manual. Is this your guys way of welcoming people to this forum by busting my Balls, and playing 50 questions, try being more friendly and less of the Bullying and you will attract more members and this board will grow.

Save your insults for your wife, go call her a name, if you don't have the answer just move on down the road. I gave all the info I had, and I read the manual. Is this your guys way of welcoming people to this forum by busting my Balls, and playing 50 questions, try being more friendly and less of the Bullying and you will attract more members and this board will grow.

Er... you posted a vague question with no useful details, then insinuated the entire population of the site were noobs because nobody replied to you in less than two hours... if you want a warm welcome to a board, try being a little less presumptuous.

Yea he sent me a nice little nasty gram in a PM

He just caught me in a mood

And how was I insulting?

Insulting=You said I gave no Information, so lets see:

I gave the manufacturer- Gadspot, model- #Gs827EF type-Bullet and that it had IR

Gave the Problem:I said it had glare at night that I believed was from the street light in front of my house.

Asking: a question about adjusting or turning off IR and what was Burst.

And all I got was a Good Ole Boys with Gang mentality trying to make me jump thru hoops and initiate me when all you had to do was answer the question.

So you need to know all that to be able to tell what burst is?? and how to adjust or turn off the IR. Wasn't somebody just banned last week for be a Jerk. And you said "He caught me in a Mood", so your admitting to acting like a Jerk. So that's how you were insulting.

Is that enough info for you or do I need to Draw a connect the Dots.

I got the answer in one sentence on another forum.

And what was the answer?

Did it correct the problem?

if the advice came from another forum you can just guess

And what was the answer?

Did it correct the problem?

Is this a NOOB question ?

That is a vague one line question with no useful details, I need the color of the camera? Was it black, white or silver or pink with dots? Pictures would be helpful.Did you read the manual? I don't have ESP yet but I'm working on it. LMAO

To Funny, looks like you boys picked on the wrong guy. Looks to me he explained the best he could,I guess you guys don't take kindly to people asking questions here.

Looks to me he explained the best he could,I guess you guys don't take kindly to people asking questions here.

go on then from his posts YOU post the fix.

could it be IR or street lights is the street light close to the camera ...... what is the reflecting light doing

You are a friendly bunch, (Sarcasm)

I would of told him to adjust the angle of the camera away from street light and ask him if it was reflecting off of any vehicles etc or do a reset on camera, he may have messed around in the OSD and screwed something up since he is a noob or try a different cable or move the camera to a different location as a last result away from any lights that could be interfering with the IR's. I would of tried to offer some help not just give him a hard time because he was a noob and easy to pick on.

Did you not read the first two posts of this thread? He asked a vague question that didn't make much sense, then when he didn't receive a response in *less than two hours*, he insulted the entire populace of the board.

You have to remember, while there are lots of experienced professionals here, this is not an official support channel. People participate here as a hobby, in their spare time. Not every question will be answered or even read within five minutes. Insinuation that we're all noobs because we don't jump to it and respond to a poorly detailed question is a great way to get started.

Anyway, the OP has solved the problem, case closed, apparently we were no help at all, so he can just move on with his life happy in the knowledge that he done told us all.