LittleScoobyMaster

Geovision GV-NVR and Panasonic WV-SC385

Now the latest gv-nvr is 8,53 version. A lot of improovements where made. I love one of them: they support GPU video decoding for Intel i7 2600k. you may simulteniosly display 32 ip cameras 25fps 1920x1080!!! nobody still can do the same!

How do you turn on GPU decoding in this version?

Or is it on by default? I couldn't find the setting for it. Rec specs say it performs best with 8 gigs of mem on a 64 bit system. I only have 4 Gigs. Will it still work? (I would only be using 4 cameras total).

I personlly try GV-NVR with pana ptz 385 it works. You may add them as onvif. ptz works good. you may also use geo keyboard with joystik for camera ptz.

Now the latest gv-nvr is 8,53 version. A lot of improovements where made. I love one of them: they support GPU video decoding for Intel i7 2600k. you may simulteniosly display 32 ip cameras 25fps 1920x1080!!! nobody still can do the same!

If you have in the system only few cameras (till 4) you may use free Pelco DS sw which also support Onvif. I try to controll pana camera it also works good.

http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/video-management-solutions/range-presentation.page?p_function_id=10520&p_family_id=10289&p_range_id=5589#

Hey Pavel.

Are you still using your SC-385 with GV-NVR?

If so, can you post your settings by any chance?

I thought I used to use Onvif to connect with h.264 on this camera, but between camera firmware and Geovision upgrades, I lost the capability to do H.264 via onvif on GV-NVR.

If I can compare to what you have, I should be able to troubleshoot the issue.