hey_moe

What should I do here

After getting the run around the guy I brought the PTZ camera from has agreed to either replace, repair or refund my money back. This was only after I threaten to file fraud charges with Ebay and PayPal. Towards the end he tried to blame me for the problem which really pressed my button. I like being fair because I know in retail you loose all profit on a refund. I was thinking of just sending it back for a replacement. This camera has given me problems from get go one. What do you guys think. BTW, I am a HVAC service tech for 38 years and I see this mess all the time with new part failure. So it doesn't matter where you buy from in this day and time.

I see this mess all the time with new part failure. So it doesn't matter where you buy from in this day and time.

Sure it does - you can buy from someone who will stand behind their products and treat their customers properly rather than causing all this headache. Given that this guy pushed you to the point of needing to threaten legal action, I'd say just get your money back, and deal with someone else.

Kick the guy to the kerb, he doesn't deserve your business and if something else goes

wrong you will have to experience the same trauma again. Find someone who has a good attitude.

Sorry but I can't understand code here...lol I decided to package it up and ship the whole product back. I tried calling there Canada office but the guy there I could hardly understand him. His English was terrible. He couldn't understand me and I couldn't understand him. It will be 40 to 60 bucks to ship this back, I guess I learned a expensive lesson here. I ordered another CBN camera and it should be here Thursday. It will be taking the place of the PTZ for now.

^^, x2

I tried calling there Canada office

hey_moe. if you are sending it back to china please use a good service like fedex or ups and signed for. the last thing you want is them saying its lost

but if they have a office in canada ..... (which may not be true) post there details its not hard to check

Here is the adress they to;d me to ship it to>>> David Liu

288-13986 Cambie Road

Richmond BC, V6V 2K3

Canada

Tel: 604-248-1520 (online sales support: 1-604-306-1708)

Fax: 604-248-1522

I tried calling there Canada office

hey_moe. if you are sending it back to china please use a good service like fedex or ups and signed for. the last thing you want is them saying its lost

but if they have a office in canada ..... (which may not be true) post there details its not hard to check

hi. hey_moe am shocked your having problems with jetview. they have been in the industry for a good number of years. they are distributors for sunkwang both over there and here.

now email them with a link to your thread

Interesting... I googled the address and got three different company listings: Jetview Electronics, Hsien Hung Intl Trading Co, and Star East Information Technology Corp. Er... and also a BBB listing for "Creative Rock & Waterscaping". Wow, these guys have their fingers in a LOT of pies.

Well I talked with someone in there Canada office and nobody in there could speak English very well and none of them understood English. I gave up...lol. As far as that company is concerned if you Google them they have a pretty good write up from just about every customer.