protecvideo

Texas Holdem Cameras Anyone?

One of my poker buddies wants to build a poker table like the ones used at the world series of poker. He said someone told him 15K for the whole setup and I told him thats a little pricy. Anyone know what kind of cameras are used for this application? I'm assuming pinhole but am concearned about the lighting ?

I got a guy who built my table but haven't ventured into the upgraded CCTV poker table. Has anyone ever built one? Thanks

He will be using this for his houses. He bought the house located behind his property and has a guest house that he will be turning into a card room. He needs approx 9 cameras on the table to be able to view the peoples hold cards. (the two cards they are holding in thier hand that none at the table can see) These cameras will be viewed in a different room on some television screens. You will be able to see what each player is holding while watching the game.

Is that what you were looking for?

The cameras they are using at poker tables, are indeed "board cameras" but not pinhole. They are using standard micro lenses. usually with a 3.6mm. The micor lens on the board camera allows alot more light into the board then just a pinhole. Weldex is the manufacture that we have used in the past for the application. Here is a link to the weldex site with the camera i would suggest

http://www.weldex.com/index.cgi?m=catalogue;t=1;c=7;i=66

you can PM mr for pricing.