groovyman

Code Enforcement Officer Walks Into Home

What this guy did was just plain wrong.

Anyway, it looks like a cheap CCTV system. This is the type of quality I see with the cameras in those cheap box systems from the likes of QSee and Night Owl. I wonder what the actual color of his shirt is. My guess is black. Many times I've seen people with black shirts, but looks washed out purple on video, very similar to this video.

http://www2.wjbf.com/news/2012/jul/02/code-enforcement-officer-walks-home-ar-4075165/

Seems like a creep was looking for a reason to get inside and "look around" Who knows what would have happened if no one was home.

Cheap cameras for sure, but I'm glad more and more homeowners are getting systems. Its going to make crooks think a little more.

Terrible video quality for sure, but yeah I think this guy was up to something else, frankly. Probably going to rob the place and didn't realize she was home until he looked around.

Why was she sleeping and not cutting the grass? (maybe she's been working nights, so I'll give her that)

Horrible camera placement and quality. Is that 120p at the top mean it's a 120p camera??

What, you guys never had a big burly guy walking around your house before and didn't have your contacts in yet?