vector18

I just picked up a 4 channel dvr at my local distributor today and I'm testing out ethernet over powerline

with it. The dvr works as normal through PSS on my windows machine, but when I log in using Explorer,

I get this weird screen.

196264_1.jpg

All of my other DVR's, same make, always give me the normal web service log in screen like this one

196264_2.jpg

The DVR works fine in IDMSS and using PSS, but not in explorer. I've downloaded all the active x

that it asked for and I've put it in my trusted sites. Any ideas before I call my distributor tomorrow?

You need to select the option to view in Compatability Mode. It's the little squiggly lines on your address bar between the search icon and the reload icon. I can see it on your screenshot. Just click that and it will reload the page correctly.

I clicked on that and refreshed and it told me internet explorer cannot display the page. Than I clicked on

it again and refreshed and it gave me the old screen back. Any other ideas? I called the distributor on

Friday and he told me to bring in the DVR to look at it, but I was working and unable to come back home

before they closed. Can someone try to log into it remotely and see what they get? The URL is

Edited by Guest

Hi. i would remove your link. you have not done any protection on it.

everything works fine ...... you are best off removing all your dvr activex files and starting again.

196387_2.jpg

Edited by Guest

Tom, I'll remove it in a few, thanks. I already deleted all active x in manage add ons and than reinstalled.

I have tons of dvrs I access in explorer and this is the only one doing this for me. Hopefully when I install

it tomorrow, I can view it from my home remotely so I can service it. Thanks.