jam35z

8Ch DVR with D1 recording on all 8 Channels!

Hi Guys,

Im on the hunt for a 8 ch DVR system that has HD (D1) recording an all 8 channels.

I have brought 3 x DVR systems now that were promised to have D1 on 8 channels, but found out that the seller had lied about this. and only 2 of the 8 are D1

I have searched for so many days on the internet trying to find this DVR system and have come to the conclusion that the technology does not exist yet.

any suggestions would be a huge help.

James

Hi Guys,

Im on the hunt for a 8 ch DVR system that has HD (D1) recording an all 8 channels.

I have brought 3 x DVR systems now that were promised to have D1 on 8 channels, but found out that the seller had lied about this. and only 2 of the 8 are D1

I have searched for so many days on the internet trying to find this DVR system and have come to the conclusion that the technology does not exist yet.

James

Where are u located ?

Hi Guys,

James

D1 8 channel DVRs are rare. In fact, they are more rare than 16 CH D1 DVRs. The HD-SDI and megapixel IP products led us to believe that we'd pretty much skip over D1 products, but who knew the world would crash? LOL. Since I can't post directly here, I'll PM you the only 8 Channel D1 DVR I know.