Rhea

Dahua 1U DVR versus Dahua 960 Effio DVR?

At present I have Dahua 1U DVR with HDMI(1) .. all my cams are Effio 700.... will replacing the present DVR with Effio 960 bring change in video quality(rec/play)?

At present I have Dahua 1U DVR with HDMI(1) .. all my cams are Effio 700.... will replacing the present DVR with Effio 960 bring change in video quality(rec/play)?

hi. no you will see no change at all.

At what resolution does the 1U record at? D1,cif,or qcif? The 960H can record cameras with resolution of

960x480 and a D1 dvr can record cameras with 720x480. A 700tvl camera is equal to 976x494 so by

upgrading to a 960h dvr, your resolution will be slightly higher, but nothing major. The only difference you would kind of notice is if you playback something and zoom in. Keep in mind also, the picture will not get clearer at night, the colors will not get more enhanced, etc. If your current dvr does every

channel at D1, than I would not upgrade. Even the extra stream on the 960h dvr remains at CIF so

if your viewing on a smart phone, there is no difference. An NVR would allow you to extra stream at

D1 though.