vector18

Anyone know of a 1080p eyeball?

I have a customer with 4 of these cameras but analog versions and we are installing a hybrid dvr that can

record both analog and IP cameras. We want to add 1080p IP cameras now, but want them all to look

the same. Does anyone know of 1080p IP cameras that look exactly like this? I can't seem to find one?

198053_1.jpg

I have a customer with 4 of these cameras but analog versions and we are installing a hybrid dvr that can

record both analog and IP cameras. We want to add 1080p IP cameras now, but want them all to look

the same. Does anyone know of 1080p IP cameras that look exactly like this? I can't seem to find one?

198053_1.jpg

The eyeball camera housing is just a generic that any camera manufacturer uses. If you already have the camera, contact the manufacturer and ask them if they can put the HD module into the camera for you.

I know this is old, but Dahua makes a camera that looks like that, about $200 thats 720P (sorry, not 1080P). They make 1080P domes, but they don't look like that.

Empire, my distributor told me he cannot get these until late September. Are you able to

get them? If so, what is the price per camera? I'm guessing they are outdoor though.

What makes you think they are indoor?