salesguy

FS: 48V power supply

posted on ebay, will sell for $30 shipped to any member who wants (just contact me directly, don't bid on ebay)

I use this on a POE switch I bought on ebay that did not come with a power supply. It provides more than enough power for plenty of cameras and can power robust switches.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150936709929?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Cheers.

currently shopping around now actually. My first was a CBR600 that I bought used, and put 18,000 miles on in about 2 years. Loved it.

Now I'm looking at a bunch of stuff, but will likely settle on a CBR1000RR with ABS if I can find one used.

Ideally I'd have 2 or 3 bikes, but there isn't room in the garage...

The new cbr is an amazing bike. Pretty much all the new inlines are incredible. I think the latest model R1 has everyone beat

as far as that category though. My personal favorite that I have had for 5 years and put about 35000 miles was the

Yamaha Warrior. It's a 1700cc's lightweight aluminum frame, fuel injected, belt driven, R1 suspension and brakes, pure beast.

Here is a pic of it just before I sold it.

ademco021-1.jpg

That is a sweet looking bike. I bet it sounded amazing.

The other bike that has my eye is the BMW S1000RR, if I were buying a bike new, that would likely be the one.

It's hard to ignore how great a deal used bikes are and how easy it is to work on hondas (as are other bikes like the R1 I'd bet).

That beemer is oustanding but your in a different price range than honda or yamaha. What do you think of the KTM RC8, that

is a dream bike of mine.

Now that is a sick bike. It weighs the same as my cbr600 with twice the power. I also think it might be a long wait for parts if something breaks

But nice choice, not something you see everyday.

Nice ride on the Duc BTW. I've always loved the sound of them. Rode a 900SS with carbon fibre Termignoni pipes once. Sweet ride, awesome sound.

Sounds like my current Duc. I have full Termi exhaust, stage II chip, and carbon fiber. It's currently up for sale if anyone is interested.

IMG_6648.jpg

IMG_6649.jpg

Nice Duc. I think if I end up duck hunting I'll probably go a bit more vintage though. Air cooled with exposed engine and trellis frame. And either solid red or wearing the Italian flag.

Nice Duc. I think if I end up duck hunting I'll probably go a bit more vintage though. Air cooled with exposed engine and trellis frame. And either solid red or wearing the Italian flag.

That would be my choice as well. I love the flag and the red. That's how a Duc is supposed to roll.