the toss

End of the world

Got up this morning & decided that there was no point in having breakfast since I probably wouldn't have time to finish it before the event. Got to 11am & I was starving so I thought I would hit the net to find out what time it was set down for. No one seemed to know. Then I realised that if the end of the world was happening on the 21st in America as well then it would have to be pretty late in the day in Australia.

I bet the other mob that believes an unknown astroid will obliterate the earth in February are peeved that they have been beaten to it by the Mayans

Got up this morning & decided that there was no point in having breakfast since I probably wouldn't have time to finish it before the event. Got to 11am & I was starving so I thought I would hit the net to find out what time it was set down for. No one seemed to know. Then I realised that if the end of the world was happening on the 21st in America as well then it would have to be pretty late in the day in Australia.

I bet the other mob that believes an unknown astroid will obliterate the earth in February are peeved that they have been beaten to it by the Mayans

I cancel end of the world for now

go back to work

Keep 'em running for posterity, good fellow! That way the aliens that built the Mayan pyramids can watch their handiwork first-hand when they come back to reclaim Pangaea after the destruction and remolding of our continents. Bonus points for megapixel cams on battery backup running SD cards for emergency storage when the network goes down.