P4C3Y

SUNLUXY experience!!!

Hi, bit of a noobie here. recently purchased and installed my sunluxy 8ch system. the user manual isnt very helpfull for me. i cant even work out the simplest thing like playing back recorded footage, by motion or manual record. it always seems to say, nothing to be view. i have installed a hard disk.

maybee im not setting up record properly? can anyone help my with this. also is there an option to focus camera?

Thanks heaps in advance

"Camera Focus" is either adjustable at the camera, settle for what you've got or buy another camera.

Dennis

Thanks for replying though, my main interest was about video playback and how to use it!

With suniluxy dvrs (I have one) if you use the mouse you right click and login box shows click ok then right click again

Now there is 2 ways to get into video playback

1 right click again and select video playback option

2 go into I think it is setup and the option is in there also

Then you choose the date by hovering and clicking and selecting appropriate date and time and the click search an in the boxes underneath you should have coloured bard showing the time you have selected on a given channel(s)

Using the remote you press I think it is menu the login box appears clock ok

Repeat by pressing menu and the main menu will appear from here you use the remote stow button and number buttons in the same video playback menu and click search

It sounds complicated but after doing it once it really is easy

With suniluxy dvrs (I have one) if you use the mouse you right click and login box shows click ok then right click again

Now there is 2 ways to get into video playback

1 right click again and select video playback option

2 go into I think it is setup and the option is in there also

Then you choose the date by hovering and clicking and selecting appropriate date and time and the click search an in the boxes underneath you should have coloured bard showing the time you have selected on a given channel(s)

Using the remote you press I think it is menu the login box appears clock ok

Repeat by pressing menu and the main menu will appear from here you use the remote stow button and number buttons in the same video playback menu and click search

It sounds complicated but after doing it once it really is easy

Hello

You could check all pages of main manual then you may could finding out those funstion you derserve. As for focus camera compliance I think it wuld be fine for both of DVR and camera has RS-485 or 232 interface and same protocol in Pelco D / P, If all is well it menas both could shake hand then you could condtrol via DVR, remote PC or some device.