blowrabbit

clinton dvrs

has anyone had any experiance with clinton dvrs? i know they are a long time midwest manufacturer of other high end equipment like medical moniters, ect. the compression they use has very small sizes like 3kb. i am interested as they are one of the relatively small number of manufacturers that will let you return the dvr if you are not satisfied.

Clinton dvrs? OH no we have had enough dealing with the Clintons here in little rock. Especially since that horrible looking Clinton library. I would be careful of any thing with the name Clinton on it. Especially if you leave it alone with a fat chick.

I can supply a Clinton all the fat chicks and black dresses they want if we can have the gas prices back the way they were, oh and a deficit of about one third the amount. I would like to be able to drive my Hummer again without having to charge 100 bucks to pump gas in it every 4 days. Rather ironic how the two different forms of a Hummer have so much control over each other isn't it?

I heard they really SAX and that they are hard to aDRESS they have an awesome buffer and are good at getting your HARD DISC to DRIVE very rapidly.

Make sure you keep an eye on the temperature, use the MONICAring software or make sure that your fans BLOW very hard.

I have had no RELATIONS wiht this product however it does leave you with a warm fuzzy feeling after using it.

It captures very fast indeed and SWALLOWS all the information quite quickly although the bottom half of the machine has a very large BANDWIDTH.

Version 1.1 does not work well with version Wife 1.45 and after used it sometimes stays running when it really needs a minimise button.

An option to run the network driver in promiscuous mode which would allow the systems hardware probe feature to be much more useful!

Apparently the earlier versions of the clinton dvr have conflicts over shared use of the I/O port. You think they would have fixed such a stupid bug by now. To make matters worse, the uninstall program for Clinton 1.1 doesn't work very well leaving undesirable adressed traces of the application in the system.

Clinton 1.1 provides no option as to the installation of undesired Plug-Ins such as Lawsuit 55.8 and Pay Off Beta release. Also, system performance seems to diminish with each passing day.

Clinton 1.1 software seems to have a problem with resources and refuses to work in conjunction with certain programs as Dignity 1.43 and Respect and Honesty 6.234.

The program seems to run very well with Denial Version 6.2 and Public Humiliation versions 4 and 8.2, it is backwards compatible with versions Spank The Monkey 4.7 and Your a Good Girl Arent You version 7.22

Luckily though the software is still very popular in the US and although it is old and expensive and cumbersome it still performs very well with limited motion detection, however the 2 way voice activation no longer seems to be a feature..

Hope this helps