simaughan

any one from newcastle

hi am haven problems sortin out my cams just want to know any one from newcastle would like to set them up for me al pay of couse there sunluxy and a pain in the arxx cheers 07825300477 simon

hi am haven problems sortin out my cams just want to know any one from newcastle would like to set them up for me al pay of couse there sunluxy and a pain in the arxx cheers 07825300477 simon

hi there what have you done s far are the cameras all mounted and working and your trying to setup the network side of things or are you trying to install them and not sure where to go with it. if you can provide a bit more info then it would help members. thanks

hi there what have you done s far are the cameras all mounted and working and your trying to setup the network side of things or are you trying to install them and not sure where to go with it. if you can provide a bit more info then it would help members. thanks

Cheers mate aye all cams up got them working on screen a can't get them set up as in to rec as its sayin there no hdd ;@ and can't get them set up.on me laptop or me phone lol

If it's saying that there is no hard-drive and it's a new dvr, then maybe there isn't any hard-drive in it. Did you take the top off and look to see? If there is a hard-drive, are both cables plugged in, in the back of it. If it's a used unit, maybe the hard-drive has failed.

Dennis

In many dvr user manuals are instructions on how to install a hard-drive. You can go by those pictures (if there is some). Generally in the front of the manual. You have to take the top cover off to see inside the unit.

Dennis

Grrr aye a got it off ebay just been back on and yous are right there no hard drive in it if he did live so far away a would knock on his door to have words grrr ;( so is there any chance al be to just to use a usb key or do a need a hard drive ???

Grrr aye a got it off ebay just been back on and yous are right there no hard drive in it if he did live so far away a would knock on his door to have words grrr ;( so is there any chance al be to just to use a usb key or do a need a hard drive ???

hi. you will need a hard drive. pc world 500g sata WD will get you going.

That's too bad. You really have to watch those listings of product. You are not alone on this happening. Can you return the DVR? If not, I'd either purchase another DVR or purchase a hard-drive. They are generally easy to physically install and format for use in the DVR. The owners manual should explain that procedure.

Dennis

hi. you will need a hard drive. pc world 500g sata WD will get you going.

Thanks for that mate no wonder a could now get.it set up lol cheers..av just had a look at them there disk drive ;@ is that the right one lol