Caporeira

IPC-HDB3200C new firmware

Hi,

where can I found new firmware and how to upgrade new version ?

Now I have:

Device Type IPC-HDB3200C

Software Version 2.102.0000.0.R, build : 2012-04-28

WEB Version 3.0.0.0

Thank you for link.

How You know it's this version for my camera ?

And how upgrade this software ?

yes oem dahua camera...

Ok, but how you know is this 130N and not 150N ?

Next important question how to transfer this firmware to my camera ?

I don't wanna broke camera.

You can't break the camera, you can just make non-functional. Go to System, Upgrade, browse until you find the firmware file and click Upgrade, easy peasy. Then you wait, you sweat, not sure if the camera will be better or worse, work or not work.

You can telnet into the camera, snoop around, maybe backup some files, that way if the new firmware makes a boo-boo on your camera, you may be able to still telnet in and recover.

Report back after updating... I would like to know if you noticed a difference in video quality/settings.

Ok, but how you know is this 130N and not 150N ?

Next important question how to transfer this firmware to my camera ?

I don't wanna broke camera.

Isn't it simpler to buy from a DAHUA authorized dealer? And get free updates?

It would be simpler if Dahua made their software available to the owners of their equipment, like all the other name brands do. It would sure eliminate the guesswork.

So, the file listed above contains, among other things, this firmware:

Upall_IPC-HX3XXX.20120911.bin

This is the generic firmware for the cameras matching that name template, which would include OP's cam, IPC-HDB3200C, however, the original zip file name usually specifies PAL vs NTSC. The web site says the VP-130N is PAL, so make sure that matches your camera. The internal file folder name looks like Vietnamese to me; it includes "nhận thẻ nhớ", which refers to the memory card.

The most recent version I've seen before this was 20120724, version 2.103.0000.0.R, so this one appears more recent, but sometimes Dahua messes up the date and version number, especially for branded cams.

I upgraded my HFW-3300C NTSC with the 20120724 firmware from the link in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=31849&p=198994&hilit=20120724#p198994

and it worked fine, giving nice features like WDR.

Definitely let us know how this works out for you!

Ok, also for this soft ftp://download.vantechglobal.com/SOFTWARE%20IP%20CAMERA/VP-130N/FIRMWARE%20VP-130N%20SD%20CARD.rar I need used SD Card ?

And for this http://sdrv.ms/O6HJb3 I can update from website ?

This two softrawe is the same or the first is newest ?

I want used the second firmware "General_IPC-HX3XXX_Eng_P_V2.103.0000.0.R.20120724"

Now i can from webside System->Upgrade->Browse choose a files General_IPC-HX3XXX_Eng_P_V2.103.0000.0.R.20120724.bin, and thats all ?

Thanks you for your help

211807_1.jpg

The SD card refers to the on-board memory slot as a camera feature, I believe, not as an upgrade path. You can upgrade either through the web interface.

These are both the PAL version - presumably that's what you want.

Mine was completely washed out white when the upgrade was done, and I had a moment of panic thinking I had bricked it, but it set the exposure at a fixed setting that was letting in too much light. Re-check all your configurations after the upgrade.

The date is in the file name; one is 20120724, one is 20120911, but the second one doesn't include a version number, while the first one does, so it's hard to draw conclusions. I only have experience with the 0724 NTSC version, which worked well for me.

Dexterash, do you know if there's an official Dahua release newer than 20120724?

The SD card refers to the on-board memory slot as a camera feature, I believe, not as an upgrade path. You can upgrade either through the web interface.

These are both the PAL version - presumably that's what you want.

Mine was completely washed out white when the upgrade was done, and I had a moment of panic thinking I had bricked it, but it set the exposure at a fixed setting that was letting in too much light. Re-check all your configurations after the upgrade.

The date is in the file name; one is 20120724, one is 20120911, but the second one doesn't include a version number, while the first one does, so it's hard to draw conclusions. I only have experience with the 0724 NTSC version, which worked well for me.

Dexterash, do you know if there's an official Dahua release newer than 20120724?

Big thanks Now a lot thinks is clear for me.

Firs I was upgrade to 20120724 version and after that to 20120911 (2.103.0000.0.T, build : 2012-09-11).

And I did not see changes, probably because I'm beginner.

But still dosen't know why my sd card dosen't work

212002_1.jpg