coopmike

WTB: Avigilon Cameras

I have an Avigilon camera and recently got lucky by coming across a pair of used Avigilon cameras. They are amazing cameras and need a few more for various DIY security projects, so I'm reaching out to see if anyone needs to off load some demos or wants upgrade their camera(s) to the newer H3 Platform.

Indoor/Outdoor/PTZ/Bullet/Panoramic/Pro. I can find a use for any camera.

Here on CCTVforum, I have purchased from wireguys (Mike) and EarlT and sold a Mobotix Q24M-Sec-D11 Here. I've been on eBay for over 14 years with 100% positive feedback.

Paypal only unless you are a verifiable business. Also, I'm also very busy right now -- traveling a ton -- so it may take some time to get back with you (possibly a week or two).

Thanks for looking.

coopmike

I have an Avigilon camera and recently got lucky by coming across a pair of used Avigilon cameras. They are amazing cameras and need a few more for various DIY security projects, so I'm reaching out to see if anyone needs to off load some demos or wants upgrade their camera(s) to the newer H3 Platform.

Here on CCTVforum, I have purchased from wireguys (Mike) and EarlT and sold a Mobotix Q24M-Sec-D11 Here. I've been on eBay for over 14 years with 100% positive feedback.

Paypal only unless you are a verifiable business. Also, I'm also very busy right now -- traveling a ton -- so it may take some time to get back with you (possibly a week or two).

Thanks for looking.

coopmike

Hmm, good luck with demo

They are going very fast out of the door

Thanks for looking.

coopmike

Hmm, good luck with demo

They are going very fast out of the door

Thanks ak. Your "good luck" has already netted me a few PMs. Who knew?

Glad to help

would u like me to send you quote ?

sent me PM

Glad to help

sent me PM

Not sure if you are being serious, but, if you have used avigilon cameras for sale, please send away.

Edited by Guest

Glad to help

sent me PM

Check your PM

Check your PM

ak357,

Replied.

Everybody else,

all PM's about Avigilon cameras for sale have been replied to.

Thanks for looking.

coopmike