scottj

Anyone in here ever try to levitate like David Blaine does?

Watched a show tonight "Las Vegas" and saw some nutcase levitate himself. Man I need to learn how to do that. I could earn a second income just floating around at the bars and making cheap bets with people. I pulled a PDF on "How to Levitate Balducci Style" haha, it doesn't work, I'm still grounded.

Scottj

I figured the levitation out, I almost freaked my girlfriend out when I tried it for her. Her jaw hit the floor...That was the most silent I think she has ever been...Interesting???

I may be onto something for all you married guys.

Scott

I haven’t tried levitating a person, but I have been trying to move things with my mind for years.

It only works when I stare at an object for so long that is looks like it is moving. I’ll settle for that.

David Blaine,

Voted the 'Biggest Loser' of 2003 in a British poll for spending 44 days in a box suspended over the River Thames in London, without any food. (From Internet Movie Database)

I never heard of this guy until today. Does he have a regular series of shows or just here and there? Let me know when he comes on again I would like to check out his show.

What do you mean you figured it out? Fill me in bro. I would love to freak out my wife.

Blaine and Chris Angel...What a joke. Its all staged, but yet entertaining to watch some times. My brother can do that levitating trick its pretty freaky. Its all an illusion.