MrBun

Sunluxy SLDVR4-4800 4 channel DVR TV Channel

Hi

Does any one happen to know the channel that this unit should tune to the tv.

And

Do I have to change any setting on the DVR for this to work.

It works fine with the VGA cable but I want to feed a signal to a distribution board so that all TVs in the house can receive a feed.

Thanks

Steve

I'm not acquainted with that dvr and couldn't find anything on the net about it. Does that dvr actually have an rf output? I have never seen a dvr (not saying that there isn't one) with an rf out. Video out, yes.

Dennis

Sounds like you will need a BNC to F connector cable as well as an RF modulator, this will allow you to modulate the frequency of the channel you wish to do the viewing on without interfering with the remaining channels. You often see this done in apartment building to allow tenants to view the main lobby area.

Something like this should work quite nicely.

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/nyrius-nyrius-rf-video-modulator-nrfm100/10204395.aspx?path=93ec3e8af774aa4c483a09bd826a2769en02

Thanks for the reply's guys.

Dennis, No it doesnt have a RF out just video out via BNC so I would assume the next post applies?

Steve

Correct. You will require a RF modulator, to convert your video to an RF channel that isn't used on your tv. You may also require a "channel injector" after the rf modulator under some circumstances.