jisaac

Camera shots. Lets all pitch in!

Ok I thought I would start a thread that we can all pitch in on and we can make a compilation of cameras shots by different manufacturer names, manufacturer models, and anything and everything that someone can look on here and see what a camera they are looking into really looks like in application. So I will start it and will add more on when I have more time. Now the rules are is you have to List the Manufacturer of the camera. And also which model number it is. The more info on the camera the better. Dont even bother posting a picture of a shot if you are not going to list what kind of camera took it and who made it.

So here we go.

Bitmap10-362x244.png

Bitmap82-359x245.png

Bitmap9-354x251.png

Bitmap12-349x236.png

Man that is one Handsome Dude! Must have been one of the models they hired for that photo shoot that day.

Bitmap7-352x240.png

INFO:

CAR: 2006 PORSCHE FULLY LOADED

OK, YA THAT IS MY BACK YARD AND YA THIS IS MY GO CART.

HEY DONT LAUGH. I HAD TO DO SOMETHING THE DAY I BOUGHT THE 2 NEW HONDA 4 WHEELERS WITH HITCHS AND FRONT AND BACK FULL SIZE RACKS AND BUILT IN GPS. MY WIFE WAS ONE HOT SUN OF A *** THAT DAY! YA SHE WAS PISSED.

SO I GOT THE GO CART FOR THE "KIDS" SO THEY CAN RIDE IN SOMETHING. SO REALLY I GOT THOSE FOR

"FAMILY TIME". SO ACTUALLY I WAS THINKING OF THE KIDS WHEN I GOT THOSE FOUR WHEELERS.

SO NOW YOU KNOW IF MY WIFE EVER ASK

OK PANASONIC CP484 SDIII SUPER DYNAMIC COLOR CAMERAS.

1ST 2 SHOTS ARE NO LIGHTS ON AT ALL! NOT BAD.

1ST SHOT HAS THE AGC ON MEDIUM.

AND 2ND SHOT HAS IT ON MAX.

3RD SHOT IS MY BACK PORCH LIGHT ON.

4TH SHOT IS ME WALKING TOWARDS MY 10 O CLOCK POSITION.

THAT WOULD BE THE 4 O CLOCK POSITION IF YOU ARE LOOKING AT THE PICTURE.

I WAS THOROUGHLY DISAPPOINTED IN THE INABILITY TO GET A STABILIZED SHOT OF MY FACE IN MOTION. I WAS WALKING AT MEDIUM/SLOW CASUAL WALKING PACE. OTHER THAN THAT THE RESOLUTION IS GOOD AND LOW LIGHT SITUATIONS IS NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL. MY BACK YARD WITH NO LIGHT ON IS VERY DARK. SO GOOD RATING ON THAT.

OK WHO IS NEXT?

nice pics......is it no light like I have here in the country? kind where you'd walk into a tree? or are you residential/sub? I see light in #1 & #2, moonlight? Anyway, unless there is IR a camera "needs" light to produce a pic right?

do you have the ability to list fps, resolution size, and bytes per frame? That would be nice also. And a daylight to compare to would also be neat.

I need to figure out how to post pics. I guess I need a ftp right? PM me on the "How to" and I'll post some.

Yeah it looks like they stripped that 2006 Porsche real bad, it looks like a go cart now.

You can see the gain in the second shot where the seat cushion on the go cart looks brighter in addition to other elements in the photo.

A couple day shots would be nice of that camera since it’s a day/night camera.

Thanks for sharing.

Hey isaac,

What DVR were the pics from? Also, what were you doing at 12:39AM playing with your cameras..shouldnt you be in bed with the wife gaining back some of those brownie points you lost when you bought those toys..i mean 4 wheelers for family time.. J/K

Cams look real nice.

will post some day shots in a little bit. And what was I doing at 12:39 am? Playing with my cameras of course. I dont go to sleep until about 3 am.

remove my last please..................

I tried but can't get it. Can someone give me some help on how to input a IMG into this forum.

In fact, is there a beginers guide for "How to" on this WEB site? I guess it would help fat fingers guys like me learn before I waste everyones time.

tnx

I tried but can't get it. Can someone give me some help on how to input a IMG into this forum.

In fact, is there a beginers guide for "How to" on this WEB site? I guess it would help fat fingers guys like me learn before I waste everyones time.

vst_man,

Image hosting off the forum is not available until next year. It's one of the many improvements coming.

Video Insight VJ240, 3.2GHz, all set to 640x480, 10fps, 30bpf

CD55 PTZ, 250ft., RG59

29505_4.png29505_5.png

EXCDN-56, Garage Special, 2.1mm lense (modified), 56LED IR, Exview, 75ft., RG59

29505_6.png29505_7.png

9100EX, 75ft. RG59

29505_1.png29505_8.png

HIM-598, varifocal, 75ft., RG59

29505_9.png29505_10.png

HIM-598, varifocal, 200ft., CAT5 with a 4 hub passive

29505_11.pngmy.php?image=him598night12sd.th.png

HIM-598, varifocal, 150ft., CAT5 with a 4 hub passive

29505_12.png29505_10.png

7706DNV varifocal, 200ft., CAT5 with a 4 hub passive

29505_13.png29505_14.png

7706DNV, varifocal, 150ft., CAT5 with a 4 hub passive

29505_15.png29505_16.png

3103 (cheap $65 us), varifocal, 200ft., CAT5 with a 4 hub passive

29505_2.png29505_3.png

[edited by mod - it wont load that image though? ]

ok, I got it in with one mistake.................oh well. I don't know why they are so small but you should get the pics ok. I live in the country with no or little lighting..........one pole light in the barb yard.everything else is usually pitch black.

They are actually better in a larger pic, and some above that look dark are really better in a larger format.don't know why they turned out darker on the night shots.

Also, it's obvious that IR reflection makes a huge difference. ie...when the ir has little to reflect it shows less. The 3103 above is a cheap color camera but it shows a decent night pic because it has lots to reflect off of. The HIM-598 overlooking the corral which is 30 ft. away has nothing else to reflect off of and the resulting pic shows that.

Anywho, enjoy and don't be so critical as most of these camera's are and have been my test bed camera's. An ongoing project.

Here is the inside of a Sanyo Dome, VCD-D1184VA surface mount.

I will post some camera views when I find some suitable for posting.

sanyovdc1184va562x3fa.jpg

forgive my ignorance and probably spelling but how do you post pictures from the aforementioned system?? can you do it out of wavereader?

If you can upload the pictures; you can host them free at this site:

http://www.imageshack.us/

Just make sure they are 1MB or smaller. Otherwise thier system will shrink them down to something smaller than you want. Also don't make them to big to fit in the forum either. Otherwise I think it shrinks them down as well.

Use the preview feature before you submit your photos to make sure they will look right.

Use Jpeg and you won't have a problem.

Right click on the images here and choose properties, then you can check out the dimensions people are using.

You might have to resize them to get them to post correctly.

Edited by Guest

I converted my pics to jpeg (smaller file size) vice the bmp format before I uploaded to ImageShack.

9100exday6wn.th.jpg

29531_1.jpg

Hope these 2 are larger than my previous and easier to view.

ok, still small....even after I resized. Fle size is also good. I'm new at this so please forgive my constant emails in trying to get it right. The last pic should have displayed? Oh well. Thanks for the help.

EXCDN-56, Garage Special, 2.1mm lense (modified), 56LED IR, Exview, 75ft., RG59

excdn56night6nu.th.png

That looks pretty bad for a EXCDN-56LED exview cam. I have had a lot of bad luck with that camera. We played with that cam for months and finally gave up. The IR's were just not powerful enough and didnt make the 90Ft claim by manufacturer.

What kind of power are you giving it?

12VDC, 16 camera, 8 amp........of which only 7 camera's are drawing from. I also had problems with it at first. Got a bad halo and outdoor was cloudy. I solved the cloudy by removing the plastic crappy lense cover and replacing it with nonreflective glass, swapped out the lense with a 2.1mm to get more pic, and then used in my garage to max out the IR reflection. Garage is 30x26 ft. so it is not small.

I would not repurchase this camera. I'm happy with the 9100EX and the decent pics I get for the price.

ok sorry I have taken so long to reply. I have been busy as hell with work.

We just got done with the toughest 4 camera install in my life! What should have been 2 days took us 5 days. What a pain in the ass.

Ok Frames per second on that was 15 frames per second

resolution was 350x280

Here is a picture that is pretty cool it is a thermal imaging camera looking over a town. It is used to monitor for fires.

norway2-286x206.jpg

norway-450x600.jpg

norway4-600x453.jpg

norway3-316x231.jpg

norway6-324x237.jpg

Extreme CCTV moondance Pics

Moondance_Lexington_Ave_6-376x275.jpg

mic_waves-248x338.jpg

french_dam_mickey_sm-288x387.jpg

CCTV__R2D2_all_van_2-202x296.jpg

Edited by Guest

nice

dem look like toy houses ... seriously though, retail price on that camera?

rory