ok. i give up.

anyone know where i can get dahua ipc-HFW3200S? if you have other camera recomdations that are 2mp with ir that is under $250 please let me know. Need help with getting about 6-10 cameras that will be in my budget range with IR.

did that. only one of thoes is HFW3200s the rest end in C/. I was going to order 4 of them and even with shipping taking 28 days from china i was going to wait. But shipping is listed at $38.00 each and it charged me for each. $152.00 shipping for 4 cameras? there has to be another vendor.

Try Tina at DSDCCTV, they have them in stock, you'll get the camera in a few days.

That's where I got the one I have. Took about a week to get to me.

From what I've been told is they drive the package across the border from Shenzhen to HK where it's cheaper/faster to ship. Once shipped, it usually take 2-3 days. I've tried different carriers and FedEx seems the fastest and most consistent with DHL a close second. Price is close, within a few dollars of each other with FedEx being less. EMS is a little slower and China Post comes to you on a slow boat from China as they say.

Try Tina at DSDCCTV, they have them in stock, you'll get the camera in a few days.

Do you guys have a direct email to Tina? I tried their generic support email and they replied that they won't ship to the US.

Do you guys have a direct email to Tina? I tried their generic support email and they replied that they won't ship to the US.

tina@

Edited by Guest

Haha, you do know Dahua looks at these forums and then shuts down anyone trying to sell their cameras in the U.S. so be careful what you post on here, that's how K&D got caught.