icamera

Avigilon VMS

Hi;

Looking for a home system.

8 Cameras for outdoor.

VMS software & iphone viewing.

I like ACC but want to get an idea of price since I have budget.

Also how much would 8 avigilon cameras cost me?

Hi;

8 Cameras for outdoor.

Where are u located ?

Hi;

In Tri-State. Close to NJ.

Do you have sample pictures? I need reliable system, have Blue Iris now but I want something that uses less CPU and has more scalability.

Hi;

8 Cameras for outdoor.

Where are u located ?

Wonderful.

Can you give me a price quote for just parts. I have a new home being built. I can prewire with some advice and then maybee you can come to adjust VMS or can you do it remotely?

Also... How powerful will the computer recording need to be? I want a standalone PC just for recording and have it hooked up to some sort of RAID hard drive block for backup and reliability.

I am in eastern PA about 45 min from NJ if you need local help.

I find it really funny that we have some Avig installers on the forum, yet anytime anyone asks about pricing they clam up faster than a rat up a drainpipe

Thats interesting.

Can you give some examples.

I find it really funny that we have some Avig installers on the forum, yet anytime anyone asks about pricing they clam up faster than a rat up a drainpipe

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=36323

look where that thread ended....

I and a few other users are quite happy with Milestone as a software solution that allows more or less any onvif or above camera to connect... our friend suggested Avig... when the OP started asking for pricing....

tumble weed!

Giving credit where credit is due, I've seem a few prices before, but they were very vague, but if that's how the company wants to run, so be it

Giving credit where credit is due, I've seem a few prices before, but they were very vague, but if that's how the company wants to run, so be it

Are u dealer,integrator or end user ?

Are u dealer,integrator or end user ?

both of the last two

Its interesting how secretive these sales reps are on these forums in not posting prices. I think I will look at other options.

It's Avigilon's policy not to post pricing on the web. Also it is very easy to get pricing all you have to do is contact a dealer.

Wireguys -

We are integrators in NJ not to far from you. We are high end AV guys and have been doing Analog Security for years with Speco and we need to move to IP quickly. We are Ex AT&T engineers so we very much understand IP but we havent been able to find nice residential Cams and NVr's that are nice and efficient and work like Apple products for instance. You sparked my interest in Avigilons products and I would love to know more.

We are getting a Demo if Nuuo Titan NVR along with some small 3MP hikvision cams but from the looks of Avi's site, they have some super nice stuff.

Do they have small Resi IR capable Cams ? The problem we found with VIVO and AXIS is they dont do IR and for RESI work my customers have big homes on larger lots with very little nighttime lighting therefore they need nice small IR cams.

Would love to chat with you guys and see what you can offer us.

Call me or email me if you can

Thanks

Craig

Cell 732-616-1010

Do they have small Resi IR capable Cams ? The problem we found with VIVO and AXIS is they dont do IR and for RESI work my customers have big homes on larger lots with very little nighttime lighting therefore they need nice small IR cams.

Thanks

Craig

Cell 732-616-1010

I would not call Avigilon IR cams very small

but u will be the judge

have a look at their website for info about sizes

Thanks

Craig

Cell 732-616-1010

but u will be the judge

I cant figure them out as far as the domes. It doesnt show the dome with IR size ? Any ideas ?

We believe domes need to be less than 5" across to be resi usable

Thanks

Craig

Cell 732-616-1010

but u will be the judge

I cant figure them out as far as the domes. It doesnt show the dome with IR size ? Any ideas ?

http://4a54f0271b66873b1ef4-ddc094ae70b29d259d46aa8a44a90623.r7.cf2.rackcdn.com/assets/Uploads/ACC-HD-Bullet-Installation-Guide.pdf

for Bullet

------------------------------------

http://4a54f0271b66873b1ef4-ddc094ae70b29d259d46aa8a44a90623.r7.cf2.rackcdn.com/assets/Uploads/920-0049CH3-DInstallGuide4.pdf

for dome

http://4a54f0271b66873b1ef4-ddc094ae70b29d259d46aa8a44a90623.r7.cf2.rackcdn.com/assets/Uploads/ACC-HD-Bullet-Installation-Guide.pdf

for Bullet

------------------------------------

http://4a54f0271b66873b1ef4-ddc094ae70b29d259d46aa8a44a90623.r7.cf2.rackcdn.com/assets/Uploads/920-0049CH3-DInstallGuide4.pdf

for dome

It's Avigilon's policy not to post pricing on the web. Also it is very easy to get pricing all you have to do is contact a dealer.

Wireguys -

We are integrators in NJ not to far from you. We are high end AV guys and have been doing Analog Security for years with Speco and we need to move to IP quickly. We are Ex AT&T engineers so we very much understand IP but we havent been able to find nice residential Cams and NVr's that are nice and efficient and work like Apple products for instance. You sparked my interest in Avigilons products and I would love to know more.

We are getting a Demo if Nuuo Titan NVR along with some small 3MP hikvision cams but from the looks of Avi's site, they have some super nice stuff.

Thanks

Craig

Cell 732-616-1010

PM sent

Still waiting for price....

Wireguys -

Thanks

Craig

Cell 732-616-1010

PM sent