Sign in to follow this  
dinde

help adjusting vari focal lense

Hello, I am seeking some advice on how to adjust these two cameras. I believe you need to turn the two screws to be able to adjust them but would like some more specific advice on what each screw actually does.

on the lens it seems to say 2mp, but these are analog cameras. supposed to be 2.8 - 12mm varifocal lenses. they are also supposed to be the exact same cameras, but as you see below there seems to be some sort of inline remote that was only included with one of the cameras. the remote does not seem to do anything as I have plugged in the camera and tried it out.

also, I have a couple of other bullet cameras (not in front of me atm - will update later with pics) that are supposed to be vari focal as well (2.8 - 12mm), but upon closer inspection once they were purchased they clearly say 4mm on the front of the lens leading me to believe they are not vari focal

any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Camera 1

1666948738_cam1(800x598).jpg.0df6b0f0a4c028ba94bad51b1972ca01.jpg

1655203881_cam1b(800x598).jpg.8c24a3e4fef7cac84bb124b3f8a2a069.jpg

617782237_cam1c(800x598).jpg.c4640817f5fca070b363b52551a00683.jpg

Edited by Guest

loosen the screws slightly. the wand on the bottom should control the zoom, and the wand toward the front should control the focus.

Hello, I am seeking some advice on how to adjust these two cameras. I believe you need to turn the two screws to be able to adjust them but would like some more specific advice on what each screw actually does.

on the lens it seems to say 2mp, but these are analog cameras. supposed to be 2.8 - 12mm varifocal lenses. they are also supposed to be the exact same cameras, but as you see below there seems to be some sort of inline remote that was only included with one of the cameras. the remote does not seem to do anything as I have plugged in the camera and tried it out.

also, I have a couple of other bullet cameras (not in front of me atm - will update later with pics) that are supposed to be vari focal as well (2.8 - 12mm), but upon closer inspection once they were purchased they clearly say 4mm on the front of the lens leading me to believe they are not vari focal

any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Camera 1

[attachment=2]cam1 (800x598).jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=1]cam1b (800x598).jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]cam1c (800x598).jpg[/attachment]

The "inline remote" is actually for a camera menu. Push the button to bring it up then navigate through it by using the button as a joystick.

It is not 2mp, trust me. As far as the 2 long screws on the lens, loosen them and one is zoom in/out, the other is focus. Just play with them till you get the image you want. The joystick inline on the wire, shows you the on screen display (OSD). It brings up the menu so you can adjust the settings of the camera.

Yes you can relase two screw to adjust Far/Tele; near/Wide. I am not certain its 2MP lens or not because some supplier equipped 2M P lens to their camera.

And inline cable is called OSD control cable, you can set up parameter which programmed/released from supplier.