slowmod01

mp camera w/ bnc output

is there a such thing as a semi-decent lower end ip camera that has both both network and bnc? I'm looking for $200-300 range with night vision, 1-2MP, preferably dome. dahua / qsee / or similar would work. I can find them all day long in the $500 range, just not lower, as most sites fail to list complete specs.

I never looked into such combinations and am curious. Can you provide a model or link in the $500 range you mentioned.

Dahua ipc-hdbw3300 is a good example at around $380. not sure if i can post links but will try to post the amazon link, click the third pic down and you will see cat, audio, video, bnc, power. even just an rca video will work as i can dump that back to bnc.

http://www.amazon.com/Dahua-IPC-HDBW3300-Megapixel-2048Hx1536V-Resolution/dp/B00AUF8SOA/ref=pd_sim_p_8

the idea here is a few of my current cameras split off at the dvr through a bnc "t" connector and covert into RCA, which then dumps into a video splitter and to multiple in-wall 8" screens that allow viewing of the specific cameras at multiple points in the house. going to strictly IP would lose this ability.

Another issue is three cameras are on second detached garage in which the siamese cable was piped under ground (sidewalk, borders, shrubs, and now a 5yr old semi-mature tree). only one network cable was run, which feeds a computer. I could put a poe switch out there, but i would also have to add a battery backup to it. with BNC i can dual feed the hybrid NVR and power the camera through the siamese that is already on a battery backup.

The hikvision value series cameras have bnc composite outputs on them.

http://www.hikvision.com/en/us/products.asp?cid=50008

they are 1.3MP in both dome and bullet. I'm not sure on price but I believe Hikvision is lower price range, especially, the value series.

I just did a job with 80 or so IQInvision Alliance Pros. They have rca composite video outputs on them but the composite jack is for aiming only, as the dome cover can't be installed while the jack is being used. besides, they're in the $500+ range