Sign in to follow this  
dolson11

Avigilon - where to buy

Hello,

I am looking to test a couple Avigilon cameras. Where can I buy them online for a decent price? Anyone on here sell them?

Thanks

Hello,

I am looking to test a couple Avigilon cameras. Where can I buy them online for a decent price? Anyone on here sell them?

Thanks

Where are u located ?

Hello,

Thanks

You have to buy through an authorized distributor, and there are several here. You can't order them from wholesalers as you can with most other brands.

Yes you must contact an authorized partner which can help you with system design and ordering cameras. There are several on here that you can contact and if you need any help please PM me.

If you are looking to become a partner please contact Avigilon directly or PM me with your info and I can get you in contact with the right people.

Hello,

Thanks

You have to buy through an authorized distributor, and there are several here. You can't order them from wholesalers as you can with most other brands.

Unless your down under, then you could buy it from a national distributor...