Sign in to follow this  
RIPE

Empire Security Cameras

Recently bought a PTZ camera from Empire. I asked them about a pole mount. The lady wanted a picture of a pole mount!!! She says no problem just send me a picture of the pole mount. Empire is the USA distributor for Dahua, Inc. I asked them what is the status of the pole mount. I get three word emails back from them. That after buying a $1,050 camera!!! I have a deadline. They don't give rat's -ss. That's how they do business in North Carolina.

EDIT: See last post. Empire came through just in time with a Dahua PTZ pole mount before the cold weather sets in where I live. It is a great camera and the price cannot be matched.

Edited by Guest

I haven't purchased from them for a while, but all my past dealings were very positive. They reply to emails pretty much 24/7, they have sent me free items to test out, they give discounts for larger orders, etc. Maybe you just got a bad salesgirl?

I haven't purchased from them for a while, but all my past dealings were very positive. They reply to emails pretty much 24/7, they have sent me free items to test out, they give discounts for larger orders, etc. Maybe you just got a bad salesgirl?

Maybe they are a great camera store. All I know is my own experience. The camera came fast. If I don't get the pole mount the camera is going back fast. They are the distributors for Dahua. Does that mean they have a line of communication with Dahua and a special relationship based on sales / profits? I just want to see a pole mount so I can mount my PTZ.

We are still waiting to hear back from Dahua. As you know they are on a 12 hour time difference. They are also attending the CPSE in Shenzhen. As soon as we have more information we will let you know. Thanks!

Does anyone know of a company on the planet that has a Dahua PTZ pole mount in supply? Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

1915211301_DahuaPoleMountBracket.thumb.png.ba2ce9c2c796aacc95455e961e329ef1.png

We are still waiting to hear back from Dahua. As you know they are on a 12 hour time difference. They are also attending the CPSE in Shenzhen. As soon as we have more information we will let you know. Thanks!

Thank you Empire Security Camera for coming through. The Dahua PTZ pole mount will be here tomorrow by UPS. You are a great company and it is a great camera you are selling.

What are you going to do with the wires with that pole mount? It seems like it's a flat piece of metal and the wire goes through it, but how does

it get sealed?

I didn't see this post earlier. I would have PM'd you exactly where to get that pole mount in a flash with no nail biting. Glad it worked out. As for the hole in the plate, I just sealed it with caulk because I ran the wires out the bottom of the camera bracket. I also used it on a much smaller pole than typical, so I had to hit home depot and get much smaller straps than those supplied. I did a video on my install of the camera to a pole in my playlist. Good luck with the install.

Actually here's that video I did. Please excuse my rambling on about testing the camera. I say some goofy stuff as I look back on this lol!

8rJIfKX-ns4

Shock, in that video, where is the cat5 connector? Is it just strapped to the pole? It's hard to tell how you ran the wire right at the camera if it's bolted

right to the pole mount.