janicetan387

CCTV Seller/Installer in Singapore

" title="Applause" /> Hello

I am very new to this forum and i found it through google. I am tasked by my boss to source for CCTV for my company office and warehouse. Any recommendation of good CCTV installer in Singapore?

Janice Tan

=D> Hello

I am very new to this forum and i found it through google. I am tasked by my boss to source for CCTV for my company office and warehouse. Any recommendation of good CCTV installer in Singapore?

Janice Tan

Hi I am in the CCTV Trade for quite sometime. I maybe able to help

=D> Hello

Janice Tan

you can pm me see what is your needs i can help.

=D> Hello

Janice Tan

you can pm me see what is your needs i can help.

I think the guy got himself sorted out 3 YEARS AGO

=D> Hello

Janice Tan

hi ,Janice

you can supply your company map , i can design the solution for you .

On 11/11/2013 at 8:03 AM, janicetan387 said:

" title="Applause" /> Hello

Janice Tan

I know this post is quite old and probably Janice had found a CCTV vendor in Singapore. In case there are other SME that require such security services, let me share a few pointers and hope this help everyone. Nowadays, IP camera from Hikvision is pretty popular. Because it offers good reliability and cost is not expensive. Don't get those consumer cameras like Dlink or Samsung from Challenger. Next, select the type of camera. If the indoor area is small, a dome IP camera is good. If you have a wider office area and need to zoom in the details, get a bullet IP camera. I STRONGLY do not recommend a wireless camera even though you may have a fast WIFI in the office. Why? Because recording takes a lot of wifi bandwidth and may slow down other PCs that are using wifi too. Also, the recorded images via WIFI tends to be choppy. You don't want to see skipped videos at the most crucial scenes. Instead, use a wired structured cabling and get a professional to help you. They would know exactly where to run the cables and mount the cameras to get the best view. Hope this helps everyone. 

5 hours ago, kendrawph said:

Closed circuit cameras can deter accidental events such as a fire due to an accident or an arson activity. Installing CCTV camera in the sensitive and fire-prone areas such as the warehouse can significantly reduce the chances of a fire breakout and alert beforehand.

Kendrawph that’s miss leading crap on your website

Your cameras must be state or the art units 

having a camera that can alert beforehand to a fire 

cctv that can deter accidental fire. 

Would like to hear how it works but I think your just doing sales crap in fact I know you are 

fire safety systems are a completely different business to cctv different regulations completely different install and is regulated and it saves lives

dont get them mixed up ..... 

4 minutes ago, tomcctv said:

Kendrawph that’s miss leading crap on your website

Your cameras must be state or the art units 

having a camera that can alert beforehand to a fire 

cctv that can deter accidental fire. 

Would like to hear how it works but I think your just doing sales crap in fact I know you are 

fire safety systems are a completely different business to cctv different regulations completely different install and is regulated and it saves lives

dont get them mixed up ..... 

Friend, i think you have misunderstand. It is not about CCTV camera able to stop the fire by itself. I would suggest you read the article link to todayonline as well to have a better understanding. In short, when a CCTV personnel saw a someone about to start something mischievous like a fire, this monitoring allows the security personnel to react and stop/deter the small fire from growing bigger. Without a CCTV monitoring, there's no way you will know what's happening outside. I thank you for your feedback, but i just hope you can be more polite. Stay cool, ya?  :)  

Hay it’s whats printed in your link

i am never polite to spammers 

but let’s put it your way .... yes cctv can see a fire ...... but only when it is on fire

significantlyreduce the chances of a fire breakout

your words ........ so how does it do that ?

53 minutes ago, kendrawph said:

when a CCTV personnel saw a someone about to start something mischievous like a fire

Ok so buy a cctv system then employ someone to watch cameras 24/7

yes you have monitoring 

but that is what a professional fire alarm is for ..... cctv IS NOT A FIRE ALARM  AND certainly has no business in a warehouse to protect against fire

cctv is information not a alarm 

if you sell cctv then sell it but don’t sell it as something it is not