jisaac

10 THINGS U USE UR SURV. SYST. 4 OTHER THAN "SECRTY''

#10: knowing when that raccoon man beast of my neighborhood goes for my trash. Then I pull out the sling shot and the premium heaviest B B's and let Mr. Raccoon know who's boss! Well atleast of my trash can.

#9 Catching my wife spinning her"wheel of fortune" (thermostat) and lying about it as if she doesnt know what I do for a living.

#8 Knowing when the wife comes back during the middle of a work day, so that I can pretend like I was not playing XBOX live. Especially when she had to take the kids because I told her I had to work on somethings while she goes out.

#7 knowing where my kids placed my wallet and business credit card.

#6 Seeing my mother in law and her other half my "father in law". So I can spare myself of the way a full bird cournel in the army who happeans to be a JAG, who I would love to see him get a #$# RIGHT UP .....WELL YOU UNDERSTAND.

#5 making sure no one is at my door before I run to my laundry room (seperate from my house) in my underwear to get my clothes for the day.

#4 knowing where my snacks really went off to.

#3 Finding out which one of my kids gets the spankin.

#2 keeping those 14 year old "hommies" away from my car and my four wheelers they keep watching as they walk by and then look at the cameras. As if they did not see those cameras every day for the past 9 months I have lived here.

#1 keeping my ADD mind from losing my car key's for more than 6 minutes every morning and then again at night. Because I do that ALL THE TIME! IT GETS ANNOYING. BUT THEN I GET DISTRACTED. SO I DONT GET ANNOYED TO LONG.

this'll probably get moved by the more mature among us mods, but here goes

1-knowing when someone is coming up to my door, so i can get the machetes ready

2-watchin the potcakes drag my garbage off the wall and tear it apart before I can get outside to run dem

3-keepin an eye out for the repo man

4-watchin that big cookoe bird set off my darn beam!

5-knowing when the sun is coming up - time to goto sleep

6-watchin a gang of potcakes chasin a little cat around my car park

7-watchin the ambulances pass by every half hour or so

8-watchin the garbage truck pass by off schedule so i can run outside and chase dem down the street with a couple week old bags in my hands

9-watchin dat tief run and bolt over the wall when da alarm beam goes off at 5am

10-lastly, lookin back and seeing myself come back in after a few beers!

oh yeah, i also use it for a demo for clients, go figure why i aint got no work

oh that was funny. I got a good mental image of you acting those out. I got the idea from a customer asked me the other day what I have found my system usefull besides security. I thought for a second and grinded and dodged the question by saying, " oh so many things in my everyday life I could not even begin to answer". Because I probably would have lost any chance of closing that one if i answered that truth fully.

You guys are funny...I just laughed out loud in the middle of my office. Fellow employees looking at me like im crazy.

Oh and isaac if your Wife ever found this website I think you would be sleeping in the laundry room...LOL

One of our clients sent us some video of a camera outside their building watching a parking lot. Almost 20 feet away you see a black guy throw a big rock at a side window of a car (trying to smash the glass), but the rock which was about the size of a softball bounced off the glass of this car and hit him in the face. He dropped to the ground and about 45 seconds later 2 security guards are out there picking him up off the ground. Turns out that the rock broke his nose and as the police and medics took him away, he was threatening to sue.....hilarious...

Scottj

Potcake - A "potcake" is the Bahamian term for the thick, congealed food that remains in the bottom of a pot of peas and rice after several reheatings. Traditionally, Bahamians feed potcake to the outdoor, indigenous dogs that freely populate the Bahamas. Hence the dogs have come to be known as Potcakes, with a capital P. source snip

I thought you were talking about something to do with Betty Crocker.

OK, now I have learned what a Potcake is.

One of our clients sent us some video of a camera outside their building watching a parking lot. Almost 20 feet away you see a black guy throw a big rock at a side window of a car (trying to smash the glass), but the rock which was about the size of a softball bounced off the glass of this car and hit him in the face. He dropped to the ground and about 45 seconds later 2 security guards are out there picking him up off the ground. Turns out that the rock broke his nose and as the police and medics took him away, he was threatening to sue.....hilarious...

Scottj

Jesse will come to his aid.

oh ya and the president should be held responsible for his slow reaction time to the incident. Because as kanye west says, " george bush does not care for black people". So he must not care for people who just want to "touch something they never get to touch, so let them touch it for once" as said by Celine dion.

I love it when they open their mouths and make us rollover in our chairs laughing at their stupidity.