I have an analog CCTV network as shown below. I want to build a special room just for my camera's, I would like from one DVR appeared on the monitor or TV (example: there are 24 DVR, so I need 24 monitors). What tools do I need for a monitoring room will I get up?, Please help? ...

2023431799_InfrastrukturJaringanCCTV.thumb.jpg.5fbf10cf45f3cde9ce27958b5ce9f859.jpg

What sort of money are you talking?

For a recent project I installed 4x2 55" screens as a control centre wall controlled by a CMS solution (Jupiter in this case). You can then configure any input to point to any portion of the screen resize as appropriate so you can see cams that are active, where movement exists, etc. Video Wall Processors (VWP) give you the ability to separate your native signal into logical channels that can be displayed in any size on the monitor wall. The effect is superb however it comes at a cost. You will certainly want to consult a local expert if you go down this path as a 4x1 video wall would start around $100K and go up from there quickly.

Alternatively you can look to integrate into your own PC software solution with a high powered PC with 4 video card outputs and get appropriate software to manage the input channels from the DVRs/NVRs using HDMI video processing. Cheaper than a production VWP, but more mucking around to get it right.

The cheapest is to just map them 1:1 to each of the computer:monitors you are considering with potentially KVMs to allow centralisation of administration.

Sounds like a CMS application would come in handy here, or else as has already been stated, get yourself some monitors a chair and a desk and go at it.

if using a CMS application, whether the display on the monitor will be different?

and for the PC Control her what no additional harddware?

Alternatively you can look to integrate into your own PC software solution with a high powered PC with 4 video card outputs and get appropriate software to manage the input channels from the DVRs/NVRs using HDMI video processing. Cheaper than a production VWP, but more mucking around to get it right.

if using this topology, if there is a PC with 4 or 8 outputs vidio cards?

whether there are additional applications and settings again if using a PC as I mean?

whether there are additional applications and settings again if using a PC as I mean?

Hi. I think first thing is to list your equipment

Hi. I think first thing is to list your equipment

I've got a topology and equipment just like the one in the attachment.

but I am confused as to the tools and existing specifications in R.Monitoring. exactly who is in the PC Control. please help

1214420383_CCTVTopology.thumb.jpg.c561e351575fbff70ca633414f5aacd3.jpg