cam2

Weird footage!

Got home tonight and noticed a large pane of toughened glass in a patio door was smashed, you know the way toughened glass crazes.

Well i thought time to check the view log on Geo, searched for events and nothing conspicuous.

looked a little closer and theres a small clip that shows the glass breaking (on its own)

This was registered as an event (motion detection),very sensitive!!!

If i could host this , or anyone tell me how to upload the avi for you to see?

Freaky or what?

Weird. Almost looks like a light inside was turned on... or a bb/pellet gun hit it.

I guess not too weird though... the rear window on my old 82 Mirada exploded one morning on my way to school. I stopped at a local gas station, and when started the car again... the entire window popped about 20 seconds later and went kinda white like in your vid. I had to steal some cardboard at school to cover the entire rear window.

Is the door/glass beside it broke as well? It looks the same faded whitish color. Is it cold outside and very warm inside? Just curious, cuz when my rear window blew, the rear defroster was also on, warm inside, and very cold outside.

My imagination must be working overtime.

Before the glass breaks I can see an image in the lower left part of the screen that looks like the outline of a human being. Right after the glass breaks I can still see that same outline but now it looks like the part that might have been the fist came down into the window.

Very weird footage. Maybe you have a poltergeist.

It a weird one!

Its a double glazed unit that broke,but only the outside leaf...

Rest of the glass is fine.

Outside temperature was around +3degrees c and inside the house was cold as the heating was off all day......

Honestly , no guns involved as someone would have heard it and the rest of the cameras show nothing.

Its funny Jasper should mention the "ghost" thing as 3 people have (at different times) noticed the same image of a young man dressed in miners clothes, now i havn't seen it and am the biggest sceptic around,and cant even see anything in the footage to suggest it.

Still its more a "piece of mind" thing knowing how it broke rather than guessing for a few weeks, blaming this and that and, well done to the Geo software for picking it up i suppose.

Now to give the vcd to the insurance co to see what they make of it

I can show it to but then it would be like teaching your imagination to see something that you don't think is there.

I can't figure out how you guys don't see it. When I look at the window before it breaks about half way up into the right area of the glass I can see what appears to be the outline of a man's head. As the glass is broken it appears like this figure has thrown a right punch into the bottom part of the window. At this point I can clearly see the whole right arm up to the shoulder the person's head and chest. I can see the body slightly ****ed to the left and a left arm that appears to be supporting this figure.

It's easy for me to spot because my monitor is 56 inches and because I am gifted that way.

Jasper , i cant see it at all.

I thought you were referring to the seat.

When i look at the seat i can clearly see a man sitting on the bench, wearing a miners hat, i can see his/her arm and chest,is this what you mean?

Its only an image or whatever and not too clear , but its there.

Maybe a concidence, i do not know.

I have no preconceived notions because I don't know anything about your house. What I do see is the upper torso of a person that appears to be wearing some bulky clothing. Looks like there might be two reflective type stripes on the right sleeve.

I know how weird this sounds but that is what I see. It's eerie. It looks like somebody punching the window. Very strange.

Jasper, you are going to have to show that somehow because I just spent 20min looking at this thing, and I cannot find the shadow.

It's not in the shadows. It's right up against the glass. The white areas.

You can't see an arm that leads up to a shoulder and then an upper body with a head on it?

This figure has no legs. Just a torso. I don't know but I can see it clear as day.

G22, theres no footage after or before in minutes.

One hour previous a bird flew past, half an hour after, ME checking the damage!

Hey cam2 which DVR system or software are you using???

Geovision gv1000, ver 7.0