phoenixh7

Login Failed in iPad

I have Dahua 16 chnl dvr connected to TP-Link Router and a Static IP. Three other PC's are also connected to the same Router through wi-fi with self-generating ip's from router. I am able to view live feed from any outside location from a windows based pc but not from ipad. What could be the reason. Please help...

I have Dahua 16 chnl dvr connected to TP-Link Router and a Static IP. Three other PC's are also connected to the same Router through wi-fi with self-generating ip's from router. I am able to view live feed from any outside location from a windows based pc but not from ipad. What could be the reason. Please help...

Hi you did not say if or which app you was using .

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/idmss-lite/id517936193?mt=8

Not that I can help, but what "browser" are you using within the iPad to access the DVR?

I am using the DMSS Lite Software downloaded on ipad from Dahua website.

Hi you did not say if or which app you was using .

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/idmss-lite/id517936193?mt=8

Hi,

I am using the DMSS Lite Software downloaded on ipad from Dahua website.

You need to port forward the TCP port in the router. Ipads use TCP and PC's use HTTP port.

I am using Tp-Link WR-740N Router. I did port forward/trigger and then it started on computer. How to do it for ipad ?

You need to port forward the TCP port in the router. Ipads use TCP and PC's use HTTP port.

You mean the Router that is connected to the DVR or the one which is used to connect ipad. Tp-Link WR-740N Router is connected to the dvr. I did port forward/trigger and then it started on computer. How to do it for ipad ?

You should only have one router. You might have a modem and a router, but should only have one router. Your TCP by

default should be 37777. You need to port forward 37777 to the IP of the DVR. Set a 2nd rule up, just as you did the

computer port and let us know what happens.

You should only have one router. You might have a modem and a router, but should only have one router. Your TCP by

default should be 37777. You need to port forward 37777 to the IP of the DVR. Set a 2nd rule up, just as you did the

computer port and let us know what happens.

Hello,

Thank you for the replies and help offered by everyone. I have only 1 router attached to the dvr. The other router is installed to another location wherein live feed is watched on 1 comp and ipad. Only port 80 was forwarded and thus the desktop was getting livefeed. It was only after Port forwarding 37777 (iPad uses TCP) was done that live feed started on ipad too.

Once again thanks to everyone and the forum for the help and advice as I was able to successlully sort out the issue.

Thanks everyone ?

Hey luckyfella sorry for that, ofcourse it worked as per what you had advised in your post on 28th nov. about Port Forward 37777 to the IP of the DVR so first of all a big Thanks to you but there was also aibudo and tom cctv so thanked them too for their interest

yea, but I was just joking, glad I could help...

Thanks ...one more thing, there are 16 cameras and the internet line has upload speed of 1 mb. Due to this, while viewing online, the video lags and sometimes even freezes. What should be the ideal upload speed in this case ?

DVR INTERNET UPLOAD SPEED BANDWIDTH REQUIREMENT FOR ANALOG CAMERAS

Per each user, the minimum requirement for DVR to function minimally over Internet and over Cellular Data network is 512 Kbits/sec Upload speed for 4-channel system, 1 Mbits/sec Upload speed for 8-channel systems and 2 Mbits/sec Upload speed for 16-channel system.

The faster the internet upload speed on DVR site, remote video on remote PC or on Cell phones will be better and smoother, because DVR is uploading more frames per second.

Note: If the DVR site internet does not meet the minimum internet upload speed requirement, the remote receiving video will be slow and choppy. User may even experience loss of connection and/or all channels may not load.

The above is recommended minimums and I feel better at doubling those requirements.