Securitymaster

Bad night.

So I'm doing a late job at one of my grocery customers, when we hear a bunch of cops coming down the road and stopping at another grocery store a block away (also my customers). Come to find out it was a robery gone bad, and the owner's wife and a employee got killed.

Seems that the MORON!!!! that installed the alarm (no me), set the alarm box wrong, and when the lady hit the panic button, the alarm's siren went off, so the thief shot her, and the employee (really nice kool guy) came running down to defend her, and he got shot too. The sad thing is that all this happened in front of her 5 year old, who was ducking behind the counter, and his mom literally fell on top of him.

...and of course the thief got away, but not before the cam caught a really nice picture of him, and the exterior camera caught a really clear pic of the car that he was getting away from.

So, anyway, I am looking at all this going on, but I had to idea what happened inside, but the husband came running, the poor guy was devastated and saw me in the crowd and made the cops let me in to pull the video out, and damm man, the guy had ample time to get out of there, no need to kill these people.

here's the news coverage:

http://www.nbc30.com/news/5875188/detail.html

That's really sad. We will never know for sure whether he killed them because of the panic button. But that is probably what happened. Somebody in that situation who is a highly agitated already would likely snap at the sound of an external alarm going off.

It won’t bring the people back but I hope they catch that guy. Two people lost their lives and for what?

Man.....that was indeed a shame. All for what....maybe a few lousy dollars.

Only small light spot is that they will likley catch that fellow with your video and fry his ASS! (that is what we would do in TX anyway).