Sign in to follow this  
RVT

Network and access control gear for sale

When our office moved we had a lot of stuff that we did not need at the new place so I bought some of it at auction. Wanting to sell off what I have left. Price I want is listed but I will negotiate and does not include shipping. Would be shipped from Asheville NC to locations within the 48 contiguous US states. Most all items are used but like new condition, unless otherwise noted. I have:

(1) Cisco Catalyst 3750G 48-POE switch. $450

(1) Cisco 3845 Router. $300

(1) HP Proliant DL320 G5p rack mount server. $150

(1) Chamberlain EL2000LG-A Telephone Entry system (used as a demo, never installed in the field but back of the unit is scratched up. Front is like new) $600

(1) Chamberlain / Elite EL25 Telephone entry system. Brand spanking never used. $450

(1) Chamberlain / Elite Telephone Entry System with 250 Memory Card Model ICON26HT250. Brand new never used. $1200

(1) LiftMaster (Chamberlain) Sentex Infinity L (HF) Telephone Entry System Model SNILF500ACMS: Capacity: 500 Cards and Codes: 3000 (with names) or 16,000 (without names). Brand New never used. $1200

(2) APC 4000 watt 208VAC Smart-UPS systems with 115VAC transformers. Rack mounted. Used. One of them needs the battery pack replaced (which can be bought for about $270). I'll sell the good one for $800 and the one that needs batteries for $500. These things are HEAVY so would require quite a bit of $ for shipping. I'd actually be willing to deliver them within a couple of hundred miles radius of Asheville for free. (Charlotte, Atlanta, Knoxville)

PM me if interested.

Thanks.