Sign in to follow this  
mxmaniac

Are there affordable HD pinhole/tiny cameras that work well?

I'm just wondering if there are any good cameras out there that provide an HD image, have good compatibility with most of the software out there, and also have a pretty small, yet good lens?

Doesn't have to totally be a "pinhole", but the idea is I'd like to be able to just drill about a 1/4 hole, and stick the lens through, or something similar, so that the camera is pretty effectively hidden.

Any out there I should look into? Technology wise I know there are all sorts of hd keychain cameras out there capable of good quality video at 720P, with tiny lenses, for under $40, but when it comes to looking at cctv cameras, in my shopping it always seems like they are far behind, lower resolution, for higher prices.

Do you mean storage?

Standalone can usually hold 16TB or more on average. At least the good ones. Unless you want more than 16 cameras and/or analytics it seems like overkill.

Did you post before?

This seems like the same questions and same post over and over.

Hmmmmm....Groundhog day.

Do you mean storage?

Standalone can usually hold 16TB or more on average. At least the good ones. Unless you want more than 16 cameras and/or analytics it seems like overkill.

Did you post before?

This seems like the same questions and same post over and over.

Hmmmmm....Groundhog day.

I think you meant to answer a different post.