reeves1985

Mini nvr questions

Is anyone else using these NVRs? I was surprised to find that mobile applications as Goolink / VsMeye / VMSgo with a direct connection via local network no longer work :( Tried 3 different nvrs - all do not work the same way. Connecting directly by local ip to default port 5050. The last time it worked was about 2-3 years ago... NVRs firmware v4.0 20160707. Does anyone have solution? Of course, it's time for them to take a well-deserved rest, but anyway they continue to work further... Thanks!

2 hours ago, Eugen3d said:

Is anyone else using these NVRs? I was surprised to find that mobile applications as Goolink / VsMeye / VMSgo with a direct connection via local network no longer work :( Tried 3 different nvrs - all do not work the same way. Connecting directly by local ip to default port 5050. The last time it worked was about 2-3 years ago... NVRs firmware v4.0 20160707. Does anyone have solution? Of course, it's time for them to take a well-deserved rest, but anyway they continue to work further... Thanks!

Download xmeye app but don’t use the P2P part……..setup your own ports and not 5050…. You will also need to create a local (lan) 

but first reset your router and delete all existing apps

all this goolink crap and no one reads the terms on using it ……..why on earth do people buy cctv for protection on there home yet allow China to monitor your own mobile devices (nothing to do with cctv)

• When you are using our mobile applications to configure a Goolink protocol device network connection via AP mode, our mobile application will require to enable your phone's GPS and Wi-Fi permission, and we wont't storage these location information on our server.
  • When you are adding a Goolink device via LAN searching mode.

Thanks! But XMEye never worked with this NVRs. And i don't see any troubles using China NVRs and Chinas software, even they get my GPS position (with i can disable by phone restriction). Also i NEVER using any cloud/p2p service - only direct access by ip with NAT-managment on router. Anyway, the problem still exists with this mini nvrs :(

54 minutes ago, Eugen3d said:

Thanks! But XMEye never worked with this NVRs. And i don't see any troubles using China NVRs and Chinas

goolink /Vsmeye/vms go 

are all xmeye products (Xiongmai tech)

I did not say any problems with China DVRs 80% of units are 

what I do have problems with is you buy a cctv system to monitor a house ……. And allow a China company to track you by your phone away from your system what the hell does that have to do with installing a home cctv system 

what do you think Nat management is ? 

Thanks for info! I have XMeye for another NVR (Hiseeu H.265 - still works perfectly) - but with mini NVR n6200-8e not working too( NAT - network address translation, which allows you to forward package from an external address of your router (wan-interface) to the internal address of the nvr. So you can get access to cameras and nvr without any p2p/cloud services, all you need is a static public ip-address from your ISP.  Or am i wrong somewhere?