jisaac

Video, Security, and Integration Summit

hey they already fingerprint me and take photo when i go through US Immigration as it is ... dont need moe stress

hey they already fingerprint me and take photo when i go through US Immigration as it is ... dont need moe stress

With staying up late and the amount of hours you actually sleep, I would fingerprint and keep a close eye on you too

Oh ya according to this sheriff deputy if you have cameras on your house then you must be a junkie!

http://www.kthv.com/news/search/results.aspx?storyid=23384

funny thing is she actually called me and asked me that same question. I told her we dont sell a camera out right. We install them. And we dont install a camera for less than 500 a piece. I thought her reaction was pretty strange. now i know why when i see her saying radioshack sells one for $20. I bet thats one of those "high resolution, ptz, night vision, thermal imaging" cameras everyone always says they can get when I make them do a back flip in there seat when I tell them the price for 1 camera. I hate people like that. I tell them go ahead. You get what you pay for. and I am always right. ( about that)

Yep, cause those six LED's are going to put out a huge distance. But got to love the evening news and the scare tactics.

well I drove down here to dallas and will go in the morning. I will wait outside until you guys get there you guys wont stand me up right?

oh ok Ill be the guy with shoes and a belt. Ill be standing to the a guy with one of those shirts with the thing that looks like that one color. See you there!

you doo doo heads! You stood me up! And to think I really thought you were coming! And to make me hug that transvestite! He,,,,,, I mean she,,,,,,well whatever they were they followed me around the whole time. Oh wait a minute! You did show up! And this whole time I thought that was just some random person off the street. Wow! you think you have an idea of what some one is like by talking to them on a forum. And wam! next thing you know your hugging a transvestite

sorry guys left the computer screen on and let my brother pretend he was the top dog for a little bit. So no i did not hug any transvetites.

I.E. Thank you seth.

And sometimes I get off subject but that not much. That was just my little older brother trying to pretend he is the funny one. well I am back in control of the keyboard. (cant wait till I get home to my keyboard where certain pecker heads dont have access