olds403

Aviligon 4.12 to 5.2.2 - Tips and Tricks

Upgraded my cameras and the legacy 4.12 does support them all. Any tips / tricks before I bring down the entire system and start over ?

I am running 4 cameras. Two are Axis 3367 and two Hikvison ds-2cd2732f-is. The problem I am trying to fix is have the Hikvisions send the motion alerts. The 4.12 version does not support this Hikvison camera ds-2cd2732f-is. Thus, the reason for the upgrade. I have the license files for the Aviligon and hoping this is smooth as these cams are at a salvage yard and can't keep the system down for long. thanks in advance.

Your hikvision will work fine. I have 6 of them. You just need to make sure you have the onvif firmware or newer.

If you have 5.1.0 you need the 140217 build.

What version of avigilon are you using ? I am still on 4 series of the vms software. If I don't have to upgrade to Acc 5.0 it would be much better for me as I have a lot of files and recordings

What version of avigilon are you using ? I am still on 4 series of the vms software. If I don't have to upgrade to Acc 5.0 it would be much better for me as I have a lot of files and recordings

You will not loose

ACC 5 will upgrade ACC 4 database

What firmware needs to be in ds-2cd2732f-is to make ACC4 provide the motion recording in the setup screen?

I made the mistake of loading Hikvision 5.20 FW from the Europe site that was supposed to be English and now my camera menus are in Chinese. Things just got worse. Acc4 still not seeing the motion menus....ugh!

What firmware needs to be in ds-2cd2732f-is to make ACC4 provide the motion recording in the setup screen?

I made the mistake of loading Hikvision 5.20 FW from the Europe site that was supposed to be English and now my camera menus are in Chinese. Things just got worse. Acc4 still not seeing the motion menus....ugh!

You don't see the motion menu from acc, even in acc 5.

You have to set motion on the camera and it will be detected in the playback.