Sign in to follow this  
jeromephone

interview rooms

Anyone have any ideas for a police interview room and a city council meeting room? I need 2 cameras and audio. i have tried geovision and an ets microphone and cannot get things to work. I

am looking at some prepackaged systems but they seem a little high priced for what the equipment is.

we would need 2 cameras and one microphone. price point would be basically the software costs or if someone has a stand alone unit I would need that as otherwise I would be supplying the pcs and cameras power supply etc.

I have made a software system for law enforcement, that uses 3G/4G, as well as WiFi, on an Android phone to stream live video/audio to a Windows server to view/record. Basically, there's 3 pieces of software: client app on Android, Windows server software, controller app on Android or PC.

Currently I have a few law enforcement agencies using this system for covert operations in the field. It's designed to record evidence, so meets the "chain of custody" requirement as designed (I worked closely with a LEO contact).

Is that the sort of thing you're looking for?