securitymonster

How does Rory do it?

when I was in the 8th grade I was diagnosed a chronic insomniac. And for years tried to get on a schedule of 8 hours of sleep a night. For 2 years I tried every single thing under the sun. And finally realized that if I sleep only 2 1/2 to 3 hours max then I function my best during the day. Anymore than that and I am extremely tired. Exactly backwards of what I was told. Has worked for me ever since. Some people are just back asswards.

when i goto sleep late, or early whichever way you wanna look at it, i still get a few hours sleep .. sometimes i pull a 30 or even 48 hour day though ... the important thing is to sleep when you're tired, if even only for a half hour . that can keep yah going another 24 hours or so ...

as for why ... i'll keep yal wonderin ...

He lives really close to Haiti, maybe he ticked off someone down there and they put a voodoo zombie spell on him Ever see the serpent and the rainbow???

next thing you know he will be having some of those "high tech surveillance cameras" from that there radioshack and staying one step ahead of the sheriff

He lives really close to Haiti, maybe he ticked off someone down there and they put a voodoo zombie spell on him Ever see the serpent and the rainbow???

Trust me, I was BORN the closest to haiti probably from anyone in this forum, and from experience, I can tell you that you do not want to piss off a hatian, you'll regret it.