CollinR

Vari focal bullets

They come from S.Chen (YES CCTV). I havn't used that particular cam, but have had good experiences with the IR version in the same housing.

Is the IR version you like also varifocal?

Thank you much for the info, knowing you use one of their products with success helps me out quite a bit.

Never seen that one but I sell alot of these http://www.ktlcctv.com/web/page.asp?p=18

especially the cfc6013ex with Sony Exview chip.

Thats not bad either, I somewhat question KTL though after my experience with their DVR (probably their most budget entry model). I do know that some companies try to cover most of the bases, I do want something that will provide a really good picture. I do like that that one is ExView I didn't say low light but these are for indoor use and I can't specify the lighting.

Keep em coming, black and white is no problem but I do want a high quality picture in a small package. I want these to be my ~all purpose~ front door facial ID cam.

Usually residential but it would spill over into other areas as well. Quite often it will be covertly installed in a wall in close proximity to the entry doors.

kandcorp, how big is the housing? Since you said they also have an IR in the same package I'm wondering if this thing isn't bigger then I think. I don't see the OD on any of the pages that are up this am.

Is the IR version you like also varifocal?

Thank you much for the info, knowing you use one of their products with success helps me out quite a bit.

No, the IR version does not have a varifocal lens. It comes standard with a 3.6mm fixed. So, the housing is not any bigger, its the same size as the one above.