zenacomms

Scaring off wild animals from pool. Strobe and/or Sound

266432_1.jpg

My client has a ranch a couple hours away from his house. We are using an Axis P5415 Camera with an Avigilon Rialto I4 encoder. The problem he is now having is that Geese have invaded and are pooping in and around his pool. The great thing about the Avigilon encoder is that I can be alerted when the geese encroach. What I would like to do is then have the alarm trigger a horn/speaker with a gunshot noise. That is what the customer wants, but any type of noise or strobe would be great too. Anyone ever set something like this up? The owl is going to be fired, I need product recommendations.

Edited by Guest

My client has a ranch a couple hours away from his house. We are using an Axis P5415 Camera with an Avigilon Rialto I4 encoder. The problem he is now having is that Geese have invaded and are pooping in and around his pool. The great thing about the Avigilon encoder is that I can be alerted when the geese encroach. What I would like to do is then have the alarm trigger a horn/speaker with a gunshot noise. That is what the customer wants, but any type of noise or strobe would be great too. Anyone ever set something like this up? The owl is going to be fired.

Upon detected Motion use trigger output

connected to SP or whatever u want

Yes, I understand that, but what products can help finish with this plan.

Alarm suppliers have voice modules

so u can record whatever u want

Farmers use a white shirt on a T pole. The wind blows it and scares away birds. If you don't have wind, perhaps an electric fan aimed at the shirt, which turns on with motion, would do the trick?