Sign in to follow this  
bass1176

Difference in these two cameras

Wondering if theres a huge difference between these two that the Exir is a greater benefit in a restaurant environment and its parking lot.

HIKVISION DS-2CD2332-I 3MP EXIR

HIKVISION DS-2CD2032 3mp

Thanks for your feedback.

Wondering if theres a huge difference between these two that the Exir is a greater benefit in a restaurant environment and its parking lot.

HIKVISION DS-2CD2032 3mp

The 2332 has better night vision and is hard to push or move....

Thanks a lot for the reply, any chance either of these cams can do more then 15fps at 3mp? the spec sheet says 15 at 3mp but some are advertising 30fps at 3mp.

Thanks again

15fps at 3mp only. 30fps is a misrepresentation.

You can get 20fps from a 3mp ip camera camera by dahua. for example a company I recently bought from has it for $140 wholesale:

http://www.cctvcameraworld.com/3-megapixel-ip-security-camera-bullet.html

Just email them and register a business account.

If you want 30fps, then wait later in the year. Dahua and Hikvision should be coming out with something better.

Thanks a lot for the reply, any chance either of these cams can do more then 15fps at 3mp? the spec sheet says 15 at 3mp but some are advertising 30fps at 3mp.

Thanks again

The hikvision can actually do 20fps at 3mp the 15 is an older spec...

Guys I need your help here, this system isnt for me, the customer like everyone else is comparing with Costco.

I dont want Costco for two reasons, its 15fps and not sure if this can be upgraded to 20fps and the NVR only has 8 ports POE.

However, any vendor I have tried, wants $1900 for this system and the customer prefers to save the $400 over an extra 5fps and get get a $40 POE switch. Plus Costco has a no hassle return policy, which most reputable vendors do.

Can you recommend someone that can do this system for $1500 or close, with an NVR that has 16 POE and the cameras are 20FPS. All in Hikvision. That also includes a 3TB HD. This would make it worth not going with the costco set.

Or I can get the $600 NVR POE on all 16ch and pickup the cams off of ebay.

Costco comes with 8 3mp cams, 16ch NVR, 8 POE, 8 100' cables and 1 6' cable. 3TB HD. support/warranty.

Also how 80 differs from 160MBPS for incoming bandwidth. Not exactly sure what these limits are for. Looking at this NVR DS-7732NI-SP/16 and comparing it with the 16ch.

If anyone can offer this package please contact me.

Whats your thoughts here?

HIKVISION DS-2CD2032 3mp

2332 has matrix IR, that's so-called 3rd generation infrared. it gives longer night vision distance and better IR coverage (means IR won't only focus the center point), so it's better than 2032

HIKVISION DS-2CD2032 3mp

2332 has matrix IR, that's so-called 3rd generation infrared. it gives longer night vision distance and better IR coverage (means IR won't only focus the center point), so it's better than 2032

But still not as good as DS-2CD2T32F-I3/5/8