glf

Wireless Camera transmission channels

Can someone please tell me if the 2.4 Ghz wireless camera have defined standard channels for the transmission of video images ?

E.g., I want to know if any standard wireless video receiver can connect to any brand wirelss camera.

Channels and the specific frequencies they sync to are factory specific. Note there are several brands using the same factory so they are identical. It really depends on the camera you have. Is there something in particular you are trying to use? if so post a link or picture of it.

So, we can say that there is no standard for video transmission over wireless, like you have on wireless data networks, because every manufacturer can use different channels.

I was trying to use a video wireless receiver to "scan" for neighbors video cameras, but now I know that this will not give any warranty to find a transmitting device.

So, we can say that there is no standard for video transmission over wireless, like you have on wireless data networks, because every manufacturer can use different channels.

I was trying to use a video wireless receiver to "scan" for neighbors video cameras, but now I know that this will not give any warranty to find a transmitting device.

Not true at all

Government control channels

can be easily found by Google