masm18

User Guide in Spanish

hello i bought recently a Sannce DK-L81A1T camera set and i need the user guide in spanish to install it all,¿where i can download it?

Thanks to alls.

hello i bought recently a Sannce DK-L81A1T camera set and i need the user guide in spanish to install it all,¿where i can download it?

Thanks to alls.

This works very well I have used a few years

TextGrabber + Translator: OCR recognize, translate and save editable text from any printed material by ABBYY

https://appsto.re/gb/9JPiA.i

hola he comprado recientemente un conjunto de cámara Sannce DK-L81A1T y necesito la guía de usuario en español para instalarlo una 【t, zwhere puedo descargarlo? Gracias a alls. en

my telephone is android not iphone and there isnt user guide of my product in spanish?

Ok simple fix

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.abbyy.mobile.textgrabber.full&hl=en

Yes your manual is in English

Hold phone over the English text and it will copy and print it into Spanish

Solución simple Ok https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... lleno & hl = es Sí el manual está en Inglés teléfono Hold sobre el texto Inglés y será copiar e imprimir en español

in sannce website there is not a user guide in spanish of my product?,ur solution is a little strange

in sannce website there is not a user guide in spanish of my product?,ur solution is a little strange

Cheap brands would do that to lower costs.

tom,ur solution is very poor,i downloaded the program and install in my samsung galaxy s3,but the traslation is not perfect.is a little bad about sentences.

Just wondering, but as you say, Sannce only has english manuals. So if you want a professional translation, maybe you should hire someone to translate the manual for you? Otherwise you will have to do with any automated translation method you can use.

Securename if is posible give me the link in english of the manual of my product,thanks alot,i put u here the link with screenshot of my product

272514_1.jpg

have you used the contact section on the web page to ask for it in Spanish- maybe worth a try.

you can switch the lanuage to spanish in the system , check the operation guide. nomally the product donnot have spanish mannul

i dunno how to install the cables and all that is why i want a user guide to do it all and after i do this i can setup system to spanish language.