Sign in to follow this  
logicrussh

Interference issues

I have 10 Cameras installed on my DVR (7 Bullet, 2 Dome, 1 PTZ) all cameras are connected to a power supply, only ptz has an external power supply. I'm having problems with one bullet camera. There's too much interference on it. Sometimes the image has good quality, sometimes is really bad.

Brand: Dahua (All cameras and DVR)

camara.jpg.937cb1016569f56970dbc703d706a5f0.jpg

DSC_0130.thumb.jpg.44b8f04baabceab05a79b75843e54370.jpg

DSC_0131.jpg.5ab76595d551dd346f7013bbecfae5b4.jpg

I think the problem is the power supply. according to your picture, the power supply is not "clean" which is kind of old.

My suggestion is that you can use the UPS battery supply.

I'm not so sure CS8488.

Looks like ghosting which would imply the cables aren't terminating at 75 ohms. However there's a bar on the left hand side of the image. Could be the PSU, but I'd be expecting more of a ground loop then. It's a boxed PSU with a regulated output so maybe a mains line ripple effect.

Have you tried using the cameras with an unregulated PSU (Like a laptop style brick supply)?

Have you tried a Camera directly into the recorder on a short lead?

if you reboot the DVR does the interference come back immediately or does it become worse over time?

Also the unit's in a rack, if you take it out the rack do you still have the issue?

Thanks for the reply.

Rebooting the DVR does not solve the problem, the camera is still with the same image. The rack, i dont think that could be the problem, in that case the rest of the cameras would have interference too. By the moment i only have access to the DVR setup, so i can't test the cameras directly. I think i have to get to the roof and check there's not some electric equipment making the interference with the line.

Im not really an expert in all this, actually this is the first time that i own in my office an equipment like this. I mean it's not really hard to understand the functionallity of the system, that's because in 3-4 Days i learned alot. But when we talk about "Interference" there's a world of causes. That's why im here If you have another idea, please let me know. It will be helpful to me. Thanks again!

192_168.0.98_DESCARGA_main_20150716083256.thumb.jpg.226c41c8cf1c323e8bfcd9432e84405c.jpg

I think the problem is the power supply. according to your picture, the power supply is not "clean" which is kind of old.

My suggestion is that you can use the UPS battery supply.

CEO of http://www.nasasafe.com

The power Supply is new. What you mean by "clean"?.

May you more specific the interference and when it occurs daytime or nighttime? For the picture attached hard to judge.

There's no an hour for this, that's why im starting to thinking about that maybe there's an electric equipment outside causing in interference when this is on.