Sign in to follow this  
737ngx

Building new system, please help.

Ghosting:Stutter: Missing Frames are in no way related to H.264 Standard. Any proof or theory.

Does it not ...... Apart from bad cable .... Think you will find it does .... Let's take stutter .... What is the first thing you do .... Lower the settings .... Why ... Less data to compress

But if you think there is only 1 H264 out there

There is bad and there is good

Ghosting:Stutter: Missing Frames are in no way related to H.264 Standard. Any proof or theory.

Does it not ...... Apart from bad cable .... Think you will find it does .... Let's take stutter .... What is the first thing you do .... Lower the settings .... Why ... Less data to compress

But if you think there is only 1 H264 out there

There is bad and there is good

Tom, I can not exactly follow what you are trying to say.

Stutter may be coming from Network Delay or Jitter. No direct relation to H.264 standard itself. By dropping frames or de-grading video quality to be recorded, and reducing bit rates as a result, they can get out of conjestion. If I add one more, the hard-ware (chip set) can be overloaded with more larger image size or more frames than originally designed processing limit.

No I can see you can't ....... Where did I type network why have you brought that up

We are talking about compression of video and audio

Again there are poor h264 formats used by budget systems

Then there are LICENCED formats .... You are a were that H264 is a company ? ..... And used under licence by big well known companies

H264/avc ... Protected by licence up till 2027

Why do you think there are quality differences why do you think some makes cost more than others