jos123

IP Camera for The Room + Small Details

Hi,

We have a room (about 5 meter x 5 meter big & 2,50 meter high) that we want to see the whole room + small details like diamonds (very important!) etc..

Which (brand, lens, dome, box or fish-eye) and how much cameras do we need?

Do you have specific areas in this room where the diamonds are handled/show/evaluated? Can you provide a basic sketch of the room layout? This problem needs more detail to provide a useful answer.

Also, please send me your address and alarm codes so I can check it out for myself... (kidding!)

See attachment for basic sketch of the room layout. The diamonds are placed on the "white table" in the middle, and now the TVL camera is above the table.

We had in mind to putt a Dahua fish-eye 12MP in middle to surveillance the room + 3MP or more with a 12MM lens to focus on the diamonds?

room.thumb.PNG.cfc4b5803b8ae921fe984f08cf29fa94.PNG

You may have to watch "Quick" hands. You may need a very high frame rate, say 60 FPS. You may check out the frame rate of 12 MP -Fish Eye.

Hi. 30fps is more than enough for your needs however I would change your camera spec and look at the axis camera ... The dahua you are limited to platform were the axis is usable with many

The dahua you are limited to platform were the axis is usable with many

If we are going to chose Dahua than we will use them with their own nvr, or can you explain yourself more?

The dahua you are limited to platform were the axis is usable with many

If we are going to chose Dahua than we will use them with their own nvr, or can you explain yourself more?

Hi. We use both ..... And you need detail in your image ....dahua is good but not as clear as the axis ... What if your not happy with the dahua viewer ? Your stuck axis will run on other viewers but the software it comes with is good with lots of options