bialy100k

Hi from Ireland

Hello,

I'm Polish, living in Ireland. Considering set up security system for my house. Have some electronic/IT/network experience (CISCO certified), so hope can do this job by my own with your little advice.

Thanks for advice,

Already ordered two QD900 and 8 channel "Escam" mini NVR. Have spare USB 320GB disc, for beginning tests should be good enough. If they will be ok - will go next 2 or 3 from same maker - if I will be no happy with them I will go to another brand/model. I have home network, but unfortunately routers are not POE and partially it is not 1Gbit I'm should buy 16 port POE switch with 1Gbit Ethernet but not at this moment, my family cant afford more of electronic "toys"

Thanks for advice,

Already ordered two QD900 and 8 channel "Escam" mini NVR. Have spare USB 320GB disc, for beginning tests should be good enough. If they will be ok - will go next 2 or 3 from same maker - if I will be no happy with them I will go to another brand/model. I have home network, but unfortunately routers are not POE and partially it is not 1Gbit I'm should buy 16 port POE switch with 1Gbit Ethernet but not at this moment, my family cant afford more of electronic "toys"

those are junk cams and junk nvr...

You dont need a gigabit switch for a few ip cameras...

you can use a cheap 4 port 10/100 poe, or use a midspan injector..

Bad news for me Escams are so poor rated They are on the way for me, and cant sent them back.

Will test them (to know what is a bad) and sell then.

At this moment I use at home 3 routers, each 4 port - due my LAN port needs. I do graphical works extensively using NAS and I prefer 1Gbit network (was used 100Mbit and was too slow, swapped to 1Gbit and I'm pretty happy with practical file transfers 80-90MB/s). I know transfers on cams are definitely lower, but idea of having 1 switch and 1 router for Internet instead 5 separate boxes and 5 chargers sounds for me better - don't have to configure everything separately etc. Maybe midspan injectors will do the job as POE sources.

Thanks for advice,

When you call certain products "junk", you mean you did experience with those product. Or you are just lying? Or you just heard somebody is talking that way??? What are you founded on? Stop bashing others just because you are peddling HikVision Counterfeits.

Thanks for advice,

When you call certain products "junk", you mean you did experience with those product. Or you are just lying? Or you just heard somebody is talking that way??? What are you founded on? Stop bashing others just because you are peddling HikVision Counterfeits.

The moderator messaged you to stop with this nonsense. I will call junk, junk. Enough. Please see my posts, in the last week I have recommend dahua and qsee, laview...as well as hikvision.

Finally, yes, if you must know, I have seen ESCAM installed. Its pure junk.

Please follow the moderators instructions and dont attack my posts. Thank you very much.

The moderator messaged you to stop with this nonsense. I will call junk, junk. Enough. Please see my posts, in the last week I have recommend dahua and qsee, laview...as well as hikvision.

Please follow the moderators instructions and dont attack my posts. Thank you very much.

Good job you did report me to the moderator. You never beeeen logical or convincing or based on facts. You are not forgiven just because you did recommend some other makers'. Let me tell you one fact: Almost all IP cameras/NVRs in the world are based on the very same chip and the very same SDK, if you check on the board, breaking its boxes. IP cameras are using TI's DSP and NVRs are using HiSilicon's. Then what does factor into "Junk" from "Excellent"? Please let me know. You must know this fact already, just because you have been peddling Grey Market Products. Smart enough to be justified from Crimes. Why pay more if they are, in fact, of the same products?

Good job you did report me to the moderator. You never beeeen logical or convincing or based on facts. You are not forgiven just because you did recommend some other makers'. Let me tell you one fact: Almost all IP cameras/NVRs in the world are based on the very same chip and the very same SDK, if you check on the board, breaking its boxes. IP cameras are using TI's DSP and NVRs are using HiSilicon's. Then what does factor into "Junk" from "Excellent"? Please let me know. You must know this fact already, just because you have been peddling Grey Market Products. Smart enough to be justified from Crimes. Why pay more if they are, in fact, of the same products?

Again stop attacking me. I did not report you. Please learn to read and understand English. It appears that your understanding of the English language is on par with your understanding of IP cameras. The admin SENT US BOTH THE SAME MESSAGE.

I dont need to be forgiven by anyone, particularity you. I simply pointed out that I recommend various camera manufacturers to PROVE that I have no skin in the game. I recommend what is BEST for the end user.

There is more to the ip camera besides the chip. This is BASIC knowledge which you dont seem to have. The fact that you said this speaks VOLUMES about your lack of understanding of basic camera development and building. All cameras are not the same. Look at the videos, the images are different. The build quantity varies greatly. The lens quality vary greatly. I strongly advise that you go study up on cameras before posting this nonsense. It is obvious to anyone reading this that you have no clue.

I further recommend that you enroll in some remedial English classes.

Please respect the moderators request. Stop attacking me. I will offer my opinion and you will not stop me. Please follow forum rules or you will be booted.

Good job you did report me to the moderator. You never beeeen logical or convincing or based on facts. You are not forgiven just because you did recommend some other makers'. Let me tell you one fact: Almost all IP cameras/NVRs in the world are based on the very same chip and the very same SDK' date=' if you check on the board, breaking its boxes. IP cameras are using TI's DSP and NVRs are using HiSilicon's. Then what does factor into "Junk" from "Excellent"? Please let me know. You must know this fact already, just because you have been peddling Grey Market Products. Smart enough to be justified from Crimes. Why pay more if they are, in fact, of the same products?[/quote']

Again stop attacking me. I did not report you. Please learn to read and understand English. It appears that your understanding of the English language is on par with your understanding of IP cameras. The admin SENT US BOTH THE SAME MESSAGE.

I dont need to be forgiven by anyone, particularity you. I simply pointed out that I recommend various camera manufacturers to PROVE that I have no skin in the game. I recommend what is BEST for the end user.

There is more to the ip camera besides the chip. This is BASIC knowledge which you dont seem to have. The fact that you said this speaks VOLUMES about your lack of understanding of basic camera development and building. All cameras are not the same. Look at the videos, the images are different. The build quantity varies greatly. The lens quality vary greatly. I strongly advise that you go study up on cameras before posting this nonsense. It is obvious to anyone reading this that you have no clue.

Please respect the moderators request. Stop attacking me. I will offer my opinion and you will not stop me. Please follow forum rules or you will be booted.

I did not try to attack you, in any sense. It is your problem that you think you are being attacked. Sorry to say that I do not have any other languages to please you, except English. But I do ask you please.

1. Do not bash all other products that you never had experienced by yourself. If you have to, you make sure whys be explained. If not, you will not be respected.

2. Almost All the IP Cameras and NVRs are based on the same Chip/ same SDK, possibly same materials

and components. When you put scarlet letters, or junk on those unbranded, you must bring on solid proof. If not, you will not be respected. Why ? Because we have to watch on "Monopoly Being Formed" all the time. We have to avoid any chances of being limited in our selection.

3. Please stop promoting 3 MPs /4MPs/5 Mps IP Cameras unless you got confirmation these cameras are not using the same image sensor as 1 MP (720P X30 FPS). That's cheating and over charging. That's horribly bad for industry developement. You may read: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=47534 . Losing credit one time, costing 100 times to re-build.

4. Writing American is OK. But Writing English needs Logic which is borne with. Feeing sorry but I Do not blame you.

Good job you did report me to the moderator. You never beeeen logical or convincing or based on facts. You are not forgiven just because you did recommend some other makers'. Let me tell you one fact: Almost all IP cameras/NVRs in the world are based on the very same chip and the very same SDK' date=' if you check on the board, breaking its boxes. IP cameras are using TI's DSP and NVRs are using HiSilicon's. Then what does factor into "Junk" from "Excellent"? Please let me know. You must know this fact already, just because you have been peddling Grey Market Products. Smart enough to be justified from Crimes. Why pay more if they are, in fact, of the same products?[/quote']

I did not try to attack you, in any sense. It is your problem that you think you are being attacked. Sorry to say that I do not have any other languages to please you, except English. But I do ask you please.

1. Do not bash all other products that you never had experienced by yourself. If you have to, you make sure whys be explained. If not, you will not be respected.

2. Almost All the IP Cameras and NVRs are based on the same Chip/ same SDK, possibly same materials

and components. When you put scarlet letters, or junk on those unbranded, you must bring on solid proof. If not, you will not be respected. Why ? Because we have to watch on "Monopoly Being Formed" all the time. We have to avoid any chances of being limited in our selection.

3. Please stop promoting 3 MPs /4MPs/5 Mps IP Cameras unless you got confirmation these cameras are not using the same image sensor as 1 MP (720P X30 FPS). That's cheating and over charging. That's horribly bad for industry developement. You may read: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=47534 . Losing credit one time, costing 100 times to re-build.

4. Writing American is OK. But Writing English needs Logic which is borne with. Feeing sorry but I Do not blame you.

Again stop attacking me. The escams had to be replaced, because one had a stuck ir filter and the others led burned out (probably because they were over driven)....THEY ARE JUNK. I will recommend what every I want. I will keep telling folks not to buy low resolution junk simply because you sell it and therefore recommend it.

CAMERAS ARE NOT ALL THE SAME. That implication alone shows that you are lying and/or have NO idea how cameras work. WE are not blind. We have youtube we can see the difference between low resolution and high. You know nothing but keep faking about how you do. Anyone who says the image is the same on a 720p camera and 4mp camera is a liar and a fraud. Not surprised though.

Hi again lads!

I don't want to ignite this type of "flame war" on forum with my first appearance. Sorry about that.

I can understand somebody with huge experience can quite quick judge hardware/software. And is a nothing strange each user can prefer some brands due installation, handling, quality, performance, price etc. I do same ("hate" one from popular Japanese brand of phones, audio systems, game console due to company policy, hardware issues when try to connect to Linux systems and market behaviour). Otherwise I have really good experience with some models of "cheap and cheerful" camera flash Younguo.

When I will have hardware in my hands I try to do deep relation of my point of view including videos and handling (as QD900 is a not wider reviewed on YT).

I have already read http://www.cctvforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=47517 but this is 2 years old, what is a long time in electronic.

My ordered system was: 2x € 58 + € 41 = € 157, but in real I have paid less due promotion (China, including P&P, ex taxes). I already have some routers, cables, HDD for storage. System should inform me something is going on my property - alert me (email with pictures/linked live stream is a best).

What system with 2 cameras can do similar job (say up to € 200) ?