Sign in to follow this  
DvrMaster

Web Surveillance

Hello there, i recently setup a dvr to connect to the internet so i can use web surveillance, i have used my laptop to connect to the ip and it works fine but then i tried to use my phone but the plugin is not supported, how do i use my phone to go on web surveillance

Hello there, i recently setup a dvr to connect to the internet so i can use web surveillance, i have used my laptop to connect to the ip and it works fine but then i tried to use my phone but the plugin is not supported, how do i use my phone to go on web surveillance

use a mobile app like ipcamviewer or tinycam

What model dvr are you using?

I am using floureon dvr/nvr

Hi. They are easy to set up ..... But first you need to QR reader app on your smartphone or tablet.

Then go into menu then guide and click on next and follow the screen instructions

I am using floureon dvr/nvr

Hi. They are easy to set up ..... But first you need to QR reader app on your smartphone or tablet.

Then go into menu then guide and click on next and follow the screen instructions

Tomcctv gets the right answer. It's really a piece of cake. You can follow this video and do it step by step:

Also keep in mind that ViewEasyV2 does not support windows phone. However, it only supports iPhones and android phones. And the default administrator account is as followed. Username: admin and no password is needed.