Sign in to follow this  
cvb

Can anyone suggest

Can anyone suggest a camera off Ebay,seen someones foot print in snow around my shed.Something under $100 that uses SD card to record...theres hundreds of them on Ebay,mostly from China.So hoping someone can narrow it down a little for me.Dont need wifi one just something that records on card,greatly appreciate any help....AND also one that doent get interence from router,got wireless one off ebay but router scrambles the signal.

If router is interfering with wireless camera, change router channel. Or look into a game/trail camera.

If router is interfering with wireless camera, change router channel. Or look into a game/trail camera.

Got a trail camera,doesnt take pictures through house window for some reason,just doesnt detect distant movement that way.Windows have UV protection maybe thats why.And the camera I do have doesnt have any ability to record for itself...dont have a dvr and dont want to leave laptop on..so still looking for one that uses an sd or micro sd to record

buy something from a website or dealer where you can get tech support. there are plenty of cameras in the 100.00 range that will have a sd card slot and are outdoor rated. You will need to mount camera outside to get the best picture as reflection off window will be a problem

i just can not figure out why router can interence the WiFi camera,you mean set it too far from the router the signal of router is weaken?I think the just normal camera can solve this issue.Put the camera behind the window will cause some reflection problem under some circumstances,you can install it on the wall near your window using a bracket,so you can have clear picture and you can open the window when you want to get the SD card from your equipment easily.