kandcorp

Doesn't look like a plane to me??

http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon.php#Main

It's really hard to tell, given the 5 frames the DOD released. I just cant get over how low that HUGE plane must have been.

This Vid shows the area from 2 different cams.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/default.cdnx/id/12822486/displaymode/1157

Right Click this one, Save target as, Play with WMP to skip advertisements.

:?:

I thought you might be a Conspiracy Theorist. I guess not.

I have heard many people do not think the Pentagon was hit by a plane. Even after looking at that video they still don't believe it.

No, not a Conspiracy Theorist.

Where did the plane full of people go if that was some missle or whatever.

I was 2 blocks away when it hit that day..........it is a disgrace that some feel inclined to support these false claims having no evedince of thier own, just theories passed around, causing more anger and pain.

How quickly we forget..............and follow those who attempt to cloud the truth. Many died that day and will never be forgotten by me.....and more are sacrificing yesterday, today, tomorrow, and their futures so that others may freely and openly act unamerican. seeking the truth is one thing, repeating anothers "claims" is just .....an ASSumption.

You'll find that most of those who are even thinking this is true have never even served..............they just received. Or they are nuts.

and yes, I am a meat eater!

I whole heartedly agree. If people don't appreciate the freedoms they have and are not willing to protect it, they don't deserve it. I wonder how many Americans truly willing to fight for their freedoms anymore. I for one will always be willing.

What ever peoples views are on the war in Iraq, support our soldiers. They are doing their job and have nothing to do with polititcs.

Eat Meat and drink Milk.

If Planes hit in NY and a Plane went down in PA (cell phone calls prove that one 100%) .. then why would they make up something at the Pentegon .. heck could have gone back into Iraq for less of a reason than that .. and if they were to make it up, wouldnt it had more effect if it had hit the White House or a school..??

I dont think anyone said the FBI was perfect ... and neither was the camera and system at that security booth .. though i doubt anyone anticipated someone flying a plane at 500mph just a few feet above the ground .. and does anyone think the gas station would have a high end system that would be any better .. and the hotel .. doubt it, ive seen their cameras when I was in Cali and they were cheap gear ..

BTW yall need to see some of the crap posted on the Bahamas Forum I visit .. they believe all that conspiracy stuff and then some ..

They like to bring up the wire tap stuff and compare it being as bad or worse in the US than Cuba .. i laugh at that .. cause at least Americans (and us here also, though they always like to down the US though their survival depends on the US) have the choice to use the phone .. or use VOIP // without facing a firing squad ...

No, not a Conspiracy Theorist.

Where did the plane full of people go if that was some missle or whatever.

They never seem to mention that in their rants. I have read pages of text going on and on about how it must have been a military jet, missile or drone plane but never once mention anything about what happened to that flight and the people on board.

I guess they just went through the Stargate.

Yeah, where is that StarGate?

I need an alternative method of travel since these gas prices are getting so high.

Yeah, where is that StarGate?

I need an alternative method of travel since these gas prices are getting so high.

$5 now ..

I guess I'll chime in on this one..

I just love (pun) the conspiracy Theories. Recall TWA800 when the idiots said it was a Navy missile. Can you just imagine several hundred Navy folks on a ship keeping that a secret? It's just insane.

The issue with why 911 occurred is because the world is full of evil people with no respect for life. That being said, why it occurred is multifaceted. The US was somewhat a sleeping giant (again). Was it intel failures? Yes. Was it a lack of suitable FFA airline security program? You bet. How many data points did we need relative to airline security prior to 911 alone? I recall all the hijacks over the last 30 yrs and even PSA flt. 51. The ability to get guns and other forms of hardware onto the plane, not to mention the ability to get into ****pit was absurd. It was always my pet peeve. How about letting every Tom, Dick and Harry into the US as well…..

How about letting every Tom, Dick and Harry into the US as well…..

i been trying to get in to live there for years .. legally ofcourse .. (gave up on the lottery thing - last year was the last time id waste my time on that), you can only get to live in the US if you go there illegally though - and speaking spanish helps ..

hmmm, they seem like they need a job .. that or they reaally dont have much else to worry about in life ..

well i just watched it .. they'e blowing smoke and most of their research is from Wikpedia which anyone can add to (human edited). they took almost everything out of context and speculated on just about everything, the last part about the planes was just plain ignorant ... the kids need to go back to school and let the grown ups take care of business, i mean they really dont think anyone is going to take that crap serious, not to mention they are missing out a ton of actual facts which are common knowledge but they chose to leave while out on their google and wikpedia search ..

Edited by Guest

For sure, you can manipulate everything to suit..

For every one person that thought it was a missile another hundred saw a plane...

And "Elvis" is where......

Whilst I cant imagine the US lying over a issue like this, I cant understand a few things.

1. It looks like something, but not a plane (but that could just be the low speed shutter/high speed object problem)

2. The entry hole - ITS ONE HOLE, not one big hole with two holes where the engines smashed through. Just one hole. The engines and wings must have just vanished, as they didnt go through that wall........

3. The engine manufacturer (Rolls Royce) states that the engine remains found ARE not a rolls royce engine, and certainly not one found in a commercial plane as claimed.

Course thats just what I have read / seen online... Who knows.